Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Gods in my Name

My name is Jesse Lawrence Teshara.

On Jesse
Jesse, like I said in the introduction, contains JSS, which is Jesus (hebrew uses no vowels, thus God is G-D). Jesus (15131) and G-D (7-4) "are" both 2. Two (256) is 4. Jesse (15115) is 4. The name also contains See, like the Holy See. Jesse is J esse, or 1 being (esse means 'being' in latin, such as the root of essence), as J is the tenth letter. S is the symbol for Allah. The Old Testament says God is One. Jesus is one in being with the father, the Catholic priests say at Mass. Father=4. Numbers is the 4th book. Jesse was the father of King David. David also numerologizes to 4. Jesus' lineage is called the Jesse Tree. So, God the father was, in a way, Jesse. I also go by Jess. Jess=8=God (7,6,4). Jesse can anagram to see s.j. or sees J. The society of Jesus is the Jesuits, i.e. the Jesuit order, the pope's soldiers. Of course, Satan (11215) sums to 10. So both Satan and God are one. The jesuits see God in all things. In sum (!), God can be 1,2,or8. Christ is 5, or E. I am 1 being, have JSS and E in my name (Jesus=2) and E (Christ). So not only could I also be Satan, but 'Antichrist' sums to 4, too. I met a Four who said he was 'love.' Of course, there are a lot of Jesse's, and I'm employing a bit of magical thinking.

Still, though, in summary, the one word makes reference to One, Allah, and Jesus, as well as to Satan and Antichrist, as well as the book of numbers and, of course, The Jesse Tree/God the father. That's kind of densely packed, in my opinion. And that's just my first name.

Trivia: I was born on 9-3. (I.C.) I see, said the blind man. That makes me a virgo, the virgin. Virgo =8=God, as I said. I am adopted. God has no birthfather, I arose ex nihilo, lol. I appeared in the fourth age (okay, age 4). I originated before time, before my name, before "that is me." The word time, to me, can be interpreted as 'that is me.' As flava flave says, You know what time it is! Speaking of adoption, you can adopt me as your God. My birthmother is a net riddle. My real mother is Peggy Teshara. (Mother earth? Her name is Peggy T, like Egypt rearranged, and Teshara is 'as earth'). I was born in 1971. S =19, and is the symbol for Allah, which sums to 7. God is one. 7+1=8=God. I was born in Allah God. I'm married to S, too. I like to mix goofiness with stuff that makes you go 'huh. Like my mom and Egypt. Egypt is 777 with E.T. around it. She married my dad, a Teshara, with 3 Egyptian Gods in his name, Ra, Ha, and Set. Huh.

E.T. stands for extra-terrestrial. There is talk of the ten commandments being given by a spaceship, or the parting of the red sea having space alien genesis. Peggy Teshara is 6,9 which I think of in terms of the law of karma (you get what you give, deserve). Deserve sounds like de-serve, which reminds me of take care. We have a weird language. Perhaps I should speak in tongues and babble on. DE is in death, decay, destruction, devil, demon, among other delightful words. Anyway,

On Lawrence
Lawrence is my dad's name. He goes by Larry (2), or Mr. T. It's got law and war in in it, most prominently, in addition to wren. Law defines morality. (Only) God is good. God is a man of war. God must be a lawyer of some sort. There's the Catholic doctrine of just war. Just sounds like JessT. Jesus came not to bring peace, despite being the prince of peace. The wars to end all wars, two world wars, failed however. There's still war, unfortunately. I believe Jesus was truly mad. As for Ren and Stimpy, laughter is good medicine. Jesus was a healer. Wrens are birds, and angels have wings. I heard it from a little birdie. CE is 3,5 is 8 is God. The law of ren god. All in good fun. Mr. T is in my nuclear family. Is that so unthinkable? New-klee-ur, not nuke-you-lurr. God. Lore-ints would be all about sharing stories, lore of yore. There's the Ents in the lord of the rings. And the lord of war.

On Teshara
Here's where it gets a bit nuts, in my opinion. Teshara is a portuguese name. It comes from Teixeira, or something, and was changed at Ellis island. In any case, Teshara begins with T and ends with A. My dad, Mr. T, likes cashews. Cash was a guy who told me all people were like sheep. Sheeple. Here's the church, here's the steeple.. Anyway, T is 2 like Jesus, and looks like a cross, to boot. Y is the 25th letter, and Jesus Christ is 2,5 and him on the cross looks like a Y. So Jesus was the cross. I used to listen to the band Y&T. Yesterday and Today (or Tomorrow). They're from Oakland, across the bay. They sang (sing?) Midnight in Tokyo (M.I.T!), Down and dirty (d.a.d.), and Mean Streak (Microsoft and Multiple Sclerosis). I do like my sets of acronyms. Anyway, A is 1 like God. So T and A evokes deicide, or an angry (cross) God.

The stuff in between includes 8 Gods: Eshara, Shara, Hara, Ra, Ha, Ar, and Set. Teshara sounds like to share Ra. Or A1 steak sauce, if you're starting to think like I do. One of my dad's favorite students was R.A., Robert Anderson, who I thought of as the matrix' Mr. Anderson, or Neo. He responded once to a thought I had. It was weird. He's a telepath. I am happy to share the light.

1)Anyway, Ra was the Ancient Egyptian sun God (who later commanded the sky, earth, and underworld). I think of the Nissan Sentra. We are the knights who say 'ni.

Hara, in Hinduism, means two gods, both Shiva and Shakti.
2)Shiva is a member of the Trimurti, including Brahma and Vishnu. In Smartism, she is one of six. In any case, she is the destroyer and transformer (Brahma is the creator, and Vishnu the preserver and maintainer). She is depicted in meditation or dancing. She manifests as Nataraja, the lord of the dance.
3)Shakti is the female aspect of God, known as Ishvara, in whatever form. Oxygen, or O, is the female network, I think. There's Teshara and Ishara with a V. So I think of TV.. Virgo is a female sign. Thus, another permutation of O my god. Is this why I feel head "shak's"?

4)Shara was in Sumerian mythology. He was a minor god of war, identified in some texts as the son of Ishtar. I never saw that movie. I'm told I don't want to.

5)Eshara was the Chaldean female goddess of productive fields. In this context, she was a war goddess who represented the armed defense of land and property. So T eshara is evocative of communism, if you want to cross land/property.

6)Ha was an Ancient Egyptian deity, like Ra. He (?) was the god of deserts to the west of Egypt. Ha fought off enemies from the west, probably referring to invading tribes from Libya. He was also thought to be responsible for the creation of oases. I like the band Oasis. Quaddafi, I read, has the most spellings to his name.

Ar is a throwaway God on Wikipedia. It says in Ancient Armenia the Ar was the God Sun. I don't know if that means he was the sun god, or a god named Sun, and if so, what he or she was a god of. Whatever. The one guy I knew from Armenia was mean to me. Of course. Meaning. Geez.

And there's Set. Set, the third Ancient Eyptian god in my name, was originally the god of desert, storms, and chaos. I've heard chaos theory is the best thing science has going for understanding complex systems. Egypt seems to have built it's pyramids for E.T. T.E. Lawrence was posted to Cairo on an intelligence staff. TE, jesus christ. I knew a Father Te. Egypt has four 7's in it.

Talk about war, eh? The sun burns, Shiva destroys, Set is chaos, and Shara, Eshara, and Ha are all gods of war, albeit minor or in defense. When we say O my God, O could stand for offense, though, too. In Blade Runner, the replicant says "that's the spirit" in regards to resuming fighting. God is a man of war. That's the holy spirit. You can f 'em or fight 'em, they say. It's all right.

If you include TnA, there's 9 Gods in my (last) name, and Teshara sums to 9. I majored in I.R. (9,9). That makes me think of Anarchy 99 in that vin diesel movie. Nash shuns nations. So do I. Tesha means ice in hebrew, I think. There's an Israeli band, Kerach Tesha, which means ice-9, from the Kurt Vonnegut jr. book Cat's Cradle. You might think John Tesh is God, lol.

If you're in JessT, you're in in jest. Ingest? Cum-union!

No comments: