Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Brief Blurb re: me

I'm a 36y.o., 6'1, 210 lb, married man (to Sara Brown) with 2 french bulldogs, Marcel and Oliver, residing in Cobb, Ca (Lake County) with varied interests and who especially enjoys writing. Enjoy! Remember, the blog reads in reverse chronological order. I try and write daily, sometimes several posts. I take topic requests. By the way, I don't think I created the universe, or fathered Jesus, or even love everyone (at least not in the eros sense). The word was God, and I'm just trying to get my word out. Word up! Life should be fun, so play with words! Go love each other and yourselves. Love is a battlefield! Love the haters, a'ite? Blog Search Engine

Then again, I may travel time and space, from the future, to the land before time! (I.e. the deep past. H means both deep and past. That is to say, H is honda which means deep in spanish, and the study of the past is History, and the history channel is H. H is 8 is God (7,15,4), too. Hannibal (Lecter) signed his name H. He must have thought Himself God. I was a lector at the Newman Center in college. Newman=7=Hannibal.) In this alternate dimension, I may create our universe, thus making me God, for real, and it is both in the past and future, making me the alpha and omega. Is that even possible? I heard time travel really is possible, theoretically. Information transfer is possible, I think, already, across time, so maybe we can be responsible for our own creation. I heard on the radio in San Francisco about a physics experiment in which they got light to go through a prism faster than the speed of light.

Also, maybe Jesus could see into the future, and saw me, so in a way, I "fathered" Jesus. When I was a kid, I thought possibly the worst thought imaginable. Jesus might have wanted to pre-empt that from happening.

I kind of do love everyone. People are interesting. Even the really mean ones. I mean, a twist of fate, and I could have been them/you, right? I could have lived with your name, with your parents, with whatever conditions you might have, in your town, if not in your actual body. I can play devil, too, and I get along with most people, if I try.

Don't read this. It's disturbing.
I'll confess my darkest of thoughts, which I never acted on (I was playing with death, and powers I could not, and probably never will, comprehend). I found a prayer in the foyer of St. Stephen's church in San Francisco which was purported to "never have been known to fail." You may be familiar. Anyway, I thought, damn, that's omnipotence. What if I wished the Universe to disappear? I never did so, but I thought, if God created hell, a place of eternal torment, he must not be good, and better no universe than a universe with eternal PASTMA (pain, agony, suffering, torment, misery, and anguish). So I've flirted with the annihilation of everything. Now I've unburdened my soul. God help us all. Okay, souls don't exist, and God is just a concept. Please don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure, it's impossible, and we're all going to die anyway, sooner or later.

I'm pretty sure God really would have answered my prayer, had I done so. Maybe just in a few trillion years, though.

No comments: