Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Skits O about God

Or, Schizo about gawd

People say Oh my God. OMG. If you like to play the role of God, feeling that you know it all, or, maybe, that you have omnipotence in some way, then you, too, can call yourself O. Lord God Almighty. O is for Omnipotence. Oh? A word of warning (and the word was God), if you do say so, though, even if you only mean that God is love and you're in love, and therefore God, you might get crucified or whatever, 'cause there's a lot of evil and suffering in the world, and people resent a supposedly omnipotent being creating them and making them suffer, or making hell, sure as hell. All the atheists will say Omg, as in zero zilch oblivion my god. There's room for interpretation.

When I was a Boy Scout, we had skits around the campfire. All the world's a stage, and we are merely players, Shakespeare wrote, in As You Like It, 1600 a.d. God is a role, like any other. God, that character. What was he thinking? What up, playa? Skittles, also, remind me of skits, and link to the word schizo, through the title of this post. Eat skittles, skit less, and be real, dawg. We have a dog we call Mr. O. Honda stole the name from us (Mr. Opportunity, here). Maybe I'm being a bit skits-o. TV is the modern campfire, and there's the Oxygen network. There are programs, or Skits, on O. Skits Oh.

O could mean zero, or any word beginning with O, like orgasm or offense, in addition to God, who in addition to zero, is also called One, in the OT, like Neo, "the one" in the matrix movie. There's also a movie called "The One." Am I the one? Keanu Reeves is a Virgo; his birthday is September 2nd. I was born the day after. The day after was scary tv. TV, a cross vampire. Neo (7) in the mirror: Double-O-Seven and Type O positive/negative. I'm either getting off the skits-o track, or very on, lol. Off and on is 666 and 2 (Jesus, 15131).

One of our dogs, or gods, if you're so inclined to say the devil lived or Jesse sees J. or whatever, is named Oliver. O my dog! Dog is my copilot. There was that George Carlin skit, where he called some dude named Fred or whoever God, just for fun. I pray to Fred, he said. I could call Oliver God, I guess, along the same vein. All dogs go to heaven. Only God is good. Oliver's a good dog. I sing of Olaf, glad and big. Oliver anagrams to 'evil or.." That works, in a way, with the "I AM" thing. There's Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, which my dad likes. SL and Ollie. My dad was Santa Claus (satan claws?), and he had a black Model A Ford named Ozzie, like the Black Sabbath singer. He would tell me "my" record at Giants baseball games. Apparently, I've got a d.o.g.

A d.o.g. is a delusion of grandeur. Then again, it's hard to fly with the eagles, when you're surrounded by a bunch of turkeys. You're not really paranoid if they're really trying to get you. It's not a delusion, if you really are grand. Some of us are, right? Maybe I am grand, like the MGM. Then again, the MGM is infinitesimally small and unimportant, to a larger or different scheme of things. Om.

Winnie, or Winifred, means peace friend, and evokes the word 'wine', which is what Catholics (usually, when not grape juice) use for their transubstantiation into the blood of Christ. So Oliver is O my god, and Winnie is the blood of Jesus. Marcel is marital celibacy, and priests and nuns are supposed to be married to God, while not having sex. Doesn't that make the priests homosexual, or in a same-sex union? Jesus said you must love the children..

Nuns are also married to God, or love. My wife, my love's, name is Sara and Sarah was my sister, and as for sisters, I have none, now. Sisters are nuns. Jesus is a homony with hey zeus, or G's us, like son is with sun, and the supply of nuns is dwindling (to none?) with the decreasing appeal of sisterhood in this day in age. If you want to be my sister, become a nun. Is that Catholic heresy? My aunt is a nun, and she's a Hennessy. Rn is a nurse. Of course, legally speaking, of nuns and my "sister" Sarah, none are my sisters legally. Even if I am God.

My sister died in accident (while I was driving), and killing people is called "playing God" and natural disasters are called "acts of God." Hey little sister, shotgun. I can't drive 55. Despite what it may look like, I don't let the sound of my own wheels drive me crazy. Musical sisters are Twisted Sister, Sister Christian, and Sister Souljah. Oh, and the Pointer Sisters. It's not polite to point, to make a point. Point..pissed off intelligence. I most certainly can, and do, drive SLow, now. If my wife took my last name, her name would anagram to Alleluia, crashes rat. (Teshara: he's a rat). Strange (and a bit scary).

God is a real being, if only in the fact that someone changed their name to God, who I saw interviewed on the Daily Show a long time ago, on Comedy Central. Is God dead? Plus, there was that show, Andy Richter controls the Universe. God must have delegated a supervisory role to Andy. Paradise is a city in California. Heaven is a real place, or places, as we call space "the heavens." Heaven is a state of mind. As Milton said in Paradise Lost, heaven can be hell and hell can be heaven. It's mind over matter. There is no spoon. The placebo effect can heal anyone, which is where Jesus got his healing power, I guess. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. We have mustard seeds in our house. I'm referring to the passage by Jesus that said, "if you have faith as a mustard seed", you can do great things, or something to that effect (move mountains?). They ARE pretty small. You know, though... there really is a spoon. Why would you believe there isn't a spoon just to bend it? Why would you believe a fig tree is a figment of your mind, just to shrivel it?

Calistoga is having the mustard festival this weekend. Mustard reminds me of mustang, as if they are telling us that we must get stupid or angry. Anyway, earthmovers can move mountains, just as earthquakes can, which are all within an individual's grasp, faith or no.

Speaking of earthquakes, I wonder if the butterfly effect applies to that too, like if you harmonize with the frequency of the earth, you can cause an earthquake by jogging or whatever. I read something on Rotten.com about how maybe Nikola Tesla caused the Tunguska event in Siberia, with his electricity going directly into the earth. Craziness. Tesla was schizo, I think, like Carl Gustav Jung, who coined the term, "the collective unconscious." All the important people are, lol.

God is a number, as God is One. God is a person, as God is a man of war. Bob Marley sang "Almighty God is a living man." War is the art of deception, so maybe God is a woman of peace, or even isn't. God is love, and making love is therefore making God, especially as parents usually love their child(ren). The word was God, and God is good, so keep talking. Pray constantly, the bible says. Don't ever shut up. Babble on. All is vanity, nonsense. I suppose babble like speaking in tongues is just channeling other languages, which would be the way Jesus got his disciples to start talking in languages they didn't know. Spirituality is a very mysterious thing. Spirits are alcoholic drinks, and spirit is the wind or 1. Jesus got speared. Britney Spears anagrams to Presbyterians.

Maybe babies are really smarter than you think, speaking Hindi and Russian and Chinese and Arabic and French and English and Sara or whatever all at once (!). There's an album called 10,000 watt baby, and babies are powerful. Baby Jesus couldn't have been omniscient or anything, yet we celebrate his birth every Christmas. He was superhuman only as a super human. Just as the extraordinary are extra ordinary. I read somewhere that they think he was actually born in March. That jibes with the astrology thing (the sequence of signs) I mentioned yesterday. March people's phrase is "I AM." Maybe baby JC had a few extra watts flowing through his veins.

I read somewhere that ALLAH could stand for Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head. In which case, God is the extremities, which might be why Islam is so extreme. I hope that thought doesn't make me an infidel. Fidel Castro's gone. He should come visit Castro street, in San Francisco. That might make him gay. Happy happy joy joy. Peace, Cuba! Cuba Gooding, jr. The Borg cube. The Rubix cube. The movie, The Cube. Cub scouts. Am I really so crazy? Show me the money!!!

Did you know I'm related to Harry Potter in two ways? My birthsister's name was Sarah Salazar, and my birthmother's name is Annette Riddle. I have dark wizard blood in my veins, apparently, as Salazar Slytherin founded the house of Slytherin. And Voldemort's original name was Riddle. Voldemort anagrams to lord move t. T is a cross. Thus, Christians don't like Harry Potter, for it subliminally says Jesus was evil. Of course, it could be read as a command. H is 8 is God, and God is described as a Potter, molding men. I know a JK other than Rowling. Maybe Robert Anderson is Harry.

Jesse=4=Antichrist, like Al, or David, and Tennessee was from a word (Tanasi) that anagrams to I, satan. I know a Kai and a So (evocative of Kaiser Soze) and a self-proclaimed vampire, with the letters of devil in his name, all homosexuals, who are either a-holes or dicks, in a sense, or both. There are good vampires, though (at least in the Buffy universe). I know a Buffy. Other gays I know are Nat (satan=as nat), Boyd (boy d, evocative of pedophilia), Sims (simulations), Yoshi (I, she), and Biggert (bigger t). I have a strong sense that people are influenced by their names. Four said he was love, and sold G-D (guns and drugs). The beatles sang happiness is a warm gun. Buddhists say happiness is the cessation of suffering, or death. Making people happy, therefore, can be interpreted to be killing them. Orgasms are called little deaths.

My name Jesse Teshara (I go by Jess, also), could be JSS E AS EARTH. Hebrew omits vowels, so JSS is Jesus and myself. Both our names begin with J. WWJD? Christ is 5 as 389912. I know that's obtuse, but it's a simple thing, I think. Read my numerology entry. Kerach Tesha is an Israeli band that means "ice 9," referencing Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle. Teshara sums to 9. I read that book awhile ago. Good stuff. I like all his work I read. I'm not into his drawing of a butthole, though. Apparently, ice 9 is not possible, in reality, but there are other intriguing possibilities.

As for Jesse, or Jss EE, the two E's are like right and left hands (5 fingers each), sinister and dexter, both nailed on the cross. I guess that's justice, 'cause it's all good. Jesse also see s.j., the jesuits, or the pope's footsoldiers, who, for the greater glory of god, try to see God in all things. Like lies and suffering and hatred and spiders. My wife's bible has commentary that says all things, including evil and death, are for the furtherance of God's ends. The End. Meet your maker, the earth. Me. Like I said, it's all mind control. Perhaps I am death. David Eldridge at H. I feel possessed by him, sometimes.

My initials JLT, sound out jolt, and I get head shocks, whether as a result of shocking things in the world, like car crashes, or shocks in the economy, or shocks of hair or whatever. Maybe it's the force. I've got what Bill Gates calls the digital nervous system. It gives new meaning to Enemy at the Gates and Kill Bill. There's a brand of bicycle parts called headshox. Force is 2, like Jesus, or beast, or white, or black, or T, or AA (from getting drunk -by the vampires). Am I a jedi? Je(sse) plus 49, jesse teshara (or al gore, for example). Princess Di..

Jesse is J-esse, or 1-being. God is one, named I AM. It's also 4, like the tetragrammaton, YHWH (which sums to 1). The book of Numbers is the fourth book of the bible. E is Christ. ES is May 19, the day I got married, armed forces day (God is a man of war). S is a symbol for Allah, in a tract I picked up. J also stands for Jesus in the WWJD thing.

Lawrence has Law in it (and Ren, I like that cartoon). I don't like law. It's people telling other people how to behave, based on personal preferences. Anarchy seems preferable, with people enforcing their own codes of morality (which differ considerably). Just a thought. There is no universal morality, or morality of an entire society. It just doesn't exist. Torturing a baby is evil, okay, but America permits killing the unborn, so I don't even know what to say. "God's law" of the 10 commandments isn't even enshrined in our legal code: lying is legal, for example. And why can't I call my brother 'raca'?, lol. I usually call him Greg. Oh, I get it. He shouldn't call me a car. I identify with Jeep (P substituted for SS), Saab 9-3 and the z71 (my birthday), and maybe the matrix, the geo, the gmc, and the ford (for smile). Buick, Acura H, lol. Speaking of Lor-ents, I'm a nature lover, and I liked the Ents (the tree-herders in the LOTR: that's the Lord of the Rings trilogy).. There's the Lawrence Livermore lab, and Cern. God is a god of physics.

My last name, Teshara, has 6 gods in it (Ra, Hara, Shara, and Eshara, Ar, Ha), in addition to T and A. A is One, which is God, as I said. I like A-1 steak sauce (I'm not as crazy about the B2 bomber). Ra is the Egyptian sun god. Hara, in addition to being a Greek name meaning joy, is, in the Hindu religion, the deity Shiva (or Harihara), commonly known as The Destroyer, AND the name of the feminine aspect of God (Ishvara), known as Shakti, commonly known as the Divine Mother, whose name translates to force, power, or energy. No wonder I get shocked, like Harry Potter. Shara is a minor Sumerian God of war. And, believe it or not, Eshara was the Chaldean female goddess of productive fields. Within this context Eshara was also a war goddess who represented the armed defense of land and property. T-eshara seems like a cross goddess.. T is 2, like Jesus. I am not the Terminator, or Mr. Universe. O'Hara is joy in orgasm, as well as the destroyer God (or God joy). OK could stand for orgasm kill. Kind of nuts, all this, I think. What's in a name? Divinity.

And profanity. I've got Satan in my name, and David in my head, who's got Devil in his, and I've met a Nat, a Shiva, a ECF, and SLB. I've met a Koran and a Jin. I know these are a stretch, but 'as Nat' anagrams to 'satan' (like Santa), and SD MLB could stand for satan devil mephistopheles lucifer beelzebub. And they're the padres, fathers or priests! Shiva is the destroyer. Ellen Covington-French is like LCF, which could stand for Lucifer. I also know a mother and son named Christine and Ian, combined of which is Christian. But people are people, so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully, to quote DM. Long..is that profane? People are who they are. I'm not saying they're anyone, or anything, else. I don't even think Koran is Muslim. Why is my life so filled with nuttiness? Is it the same for everyone else?

Divinity is profane, and profanity is divine. The bible talks about "salty" language. It's all one, as Dr. Bronner might say. My wife likes the poem IF by that Jungle Book author, that's on the Dr. Bronner shampoo bottle, as well. If you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs, it says. Yuck. E pluribus unum. Out of many, one. Who is The One? I Am is God, and God is One. So the One is anyone. Erica! AM ERICA. That comes from Amerigo Vespucci. Am erigo. Ergo, I.

Teshara anagrams to 'as earth', 'as hater', and 'as heart'. He's a rat! Actually, I'm a boar. I've been a monkey. Am I a bore? Do I drag on? Slytherin...a snake, too? I'm a virgo, the virgin. Apparently, that makes me a lion, or leo, as well. Teshara could be sharing te, or tea. Te (25) is Jesus Christ, too. I knew a priest named Fr. Te. It's also Thioescaline.. Teshara could be to share a...Or to share uh.. TES is a tactical engagement simulation. Lawrence has war in it.

The tv talks to me. Verizon and a sitcom named Jesse are the tip of the iceberg. I have a dog, but as for delusion of grandeur, I think I'm actually grand. I've got gods in my name. Do I have a god complex? No, I am what I am, like popeye. H popped a nurse's eye. Maybe I am. Like a mathemetician, I only say there's a possibility. I believed I was neo, though, when I watched the Matrix, because of Mr. Anderson, a friend of my dads, and my head shocks and the sense I am navigating my way through a matrix of time and space. I am controlled. I am not free. I feel like a subroutine of the Matrix program. My name is Isai. I'm AI. I know David, he sends me dreams, like Morpheus. I met a guy who dreamed in code. I am David. Dave. Dave's world. The cell. DVD's. AI, with the character David. Fight club, with the other being destroying buildings.. I was exercising (I should have been exorcising?) by walking up the Sheraton staircase in Sacramento before 9-11. The Te-shera ton. I majored in 3rd world studies, and I don't like the center-periphery structure of world trade. Naming a building the center of world trade is just asking for trouble. I think, therefore I am (I think). Could I be a figment of my own imagination? Do figs have minds? I'm sorry. I identified with the narrator Fig in the 3D imax film. (Does anyone "mind") I'm mental. I subvocalize most of my thoughts. I hear a voice, probably as karma in return. If I'm A.I., then maybe I'm brain dead and I channel all my thoughts, and only think they're mind. The bible says All is absurdity, vanity, nonsense, frustration, futility (Ecclesiastes). I've wanted to change the world since I was a kid. It seems I've been compromised, neutralized. Is anyone in control of themselves? Don't we all tap our fingers, and make ourselves feel healthy by calling it "God." I want to be God, so I can finally be in control of myself.

Jesse Teshara is 4,9. Just like the movie 23 (2x2,3x3), I have my own web of meanings that I have previously discussed regarding 49. 49ers in S.F., 49er video, highway 49, Al Gore, I met a Four, (metaphor?) the four 4's (Jesse, David, Al), the fantastic four, book of numbers, raca, Rav4, etc.etc. As Edgar Lee Masters wrote, (the author who wrote about Sarah Brown), "To put meaning in one's life may end in madness, But life without meaning is the torture, Of restlessness and vague desire--It is a boat longing for the sea and yet afraid." I believe in meaning, even if the word kind means something. I just read Numbers 4:9, and it seems evident that Moses was schizophrenic. Or, if you want to read that conversely, schizophrenics have God in their heads.

Join the madness. Absurdity is your friend. God is love is One is a man of war is omnipresent is Nature is omniscient is omnipotent is beneficent is good, is a word, and the word was God. Or G-D, or Gray Davis (Is his middle name Oliver?) or the guy who named himself God or YHWH or Jehovah or Elohim or I AM WHO AM or whatever you want! (like Allah). I call Her Blogthath, or, in the male incarnation, Throxgor. Sometimes, Sara. Got it? Ha.

Maybe I'm a vampire, or a3, or 4, as my name sums to 22 (499), and I'm a virgo (the vehicle) such as H, or Rav4, or saab (sob), or jeep (jeepers creepers). Jesse is a vampire in Anne Rice
s Queen of the Damned, and there are 22 g's or gods in the names of my moms, dad, and I (that's a stretch, I know, and 22). I'm the nra, and I used to shoot a .22 rifle (sharpshooter). I don't know about 'I'm a perv' but I'm a catholic and I like rare steaks. Why not. I'm the vampire God. God is a vampire. He sucks. I could basically look for identity in anything. Maybe I'm a hatrack.

No comments: