Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Wholly Schnitzel

 What the World Needs Now

Is Love Sweet Love

   -Dionne Warwick


For everyone!

It’s the only thing that there’s just too little of


WWNN is LSL


Mountain of Love, Johnny Rivers

HOTMOL (high on the)


Ocean of Love, Lemongrass

River of Love, Lynch Mob

Love Creek

love drought, Beyonce 

   Make it rain


Love is a rose, a drug, a battlefield

Ahh, frog get a bout it

Might as well jump


Jump into the lake of love, lol


jumpin’ geezus on a pogo stick!

Man alive

Holy schnitzel!


Shiites shouting shit

Christians with double chins

Choose your jews

Buddhist nudists

Sexy Mexicans


God the Creator, omg, comes and goes

cum and Gough, getting your creative juices flowing

GTF -  God the Father,  fat her

our father, who art in heaven

hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come

thy will be Gone Over Done


cats, pens, pistols, country

pussy, penis, cock, cunt

hard rock music and resurrection

Pennsylvania penitentiary and hard time

penetrating gaze and insights

military insertion and discharge


skiing with Shiva, Koran, and Israel

surfing with Serapis, U-God, Ra, and FSM

wokking your dog

No comments: