Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Membrane

Mad, insane, crazy, loco, nuts

Michael and Ellen, and me, myself, and I

I and I and moi and my mind, brain, heart, soul, essence

Voices and delusions, hallucinations, psychosis

Schizophrenic and legally insane and just plain goofy

Belief that I’m a deity, a godhead, a supreme being, divine

Holy and sacred and blessed and sanctified and pure and perfect

Plus, a little evil thrown in, for good measure

After all, it’s all good! Everything is rooted in love!

Is nothing evil? Does God sign off on all reality?

The Muslims say yes.  It is within God’s power to stop evil.

Hence, therefore, thus, consequently, that being the case - 

We’re all already in Paradise, Heaven, Utopia, Shambhala

And should all be blissed out on love, virtue, beauty, and goodness

And have free license to be as Virtuous or Vile as the spirit moves us!

Muahahaha.  Is religion dangerous?  Seems like a case could be made.

It wasn’t my fault!   God told me to!  It’s right here in the holy scriptures!

Just go with the flow.  The justice system, even the devil, is good, too.

If you sin in your mind, you’re a sinner.  So lock yourself up in your room.

You can be your own judge and jury.  You can avoid society, in all its wickedness.

Wait!  Am I THAT nuts?  I’m contradicting myself.  I’m God, I’m evil.

Well, which is it?  Haha.  God is evil, sometimes.  There’s no escaping the truth.

Everything is good, and everything is evil.   It’s all on a scale:

Most good to least good, Least evil to most evil.   

So you can lock up God, and you can free the devil.

That’s freedom.  And freedom is good.  God can be happy in prison.

The devil can be miserable outside of hell.  Nuts?  Balls! Gonads! Testes!

Paying attention?  There will be a testes.  God plays chess against the devil?

Or the devil is just God when he’s drunk? Never get drunk.  Wicked liquor.

Some people are just bad, they say.  Like brain chemistry, or dna, or something.

Psychopaths, sociopaths, criminally insane, demons, devils, monsters, hellions

Anyone who doesn’t submit, obey, yield, acquiesce, comply

Is either defying the devil, or opposed to the will of God Almighty Himself!

Unless neither are real, or operative, and are entirely fictitious, imaginary

Attempts at manipulation and control.  Am I in fact sane?

Sanity is good, like mental health, and physical strength, fitness.

But “well”ness smacks of being a source of refreshment,

Like a tall glass of water, which makes you a target for vampires, 

Which is just a metaphor for lawyers, blood-sucking leaches who drain

Their victims of life, energy, money, time, and sanity! 

Some people SUCK!  And I’m not talking about head- 

Vanity of vanities, manatees have sanity… just float there, nibbling

I am the walrus, kook coup achoo!  

Is the walrus possessed?  Valentine's Day: Be Mine!

a new god, a better god, or better than god, simply yourself

god is the ultimate, the highest in power, knowledge, goodness, being

so maybe submission is called for, if you believe

god doesn't always have to be a dom

your Highness, higher power (height, elevation, or, say, crack)

what goes up must come down (hierarchy, hi)

hire power!  a better Dei!  to leech his own

No comments: