Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

De-Itty

Diving into God

Good Morning!   It’s 8:11am here in lovely Benicia, and I’ve had my breakfast (a plate of scalloped potatoes, a mug of mushroom coffee, and a crispy chocolate bar), with my fish oil and multivitamin.   Junie has eaten her breakfast (1/3 can), and gone back to bed.   I’ve got Nick Warren in the background.  ChatGPT is busy, at the moment.   So here I am.  Enjoying the beat and the view and the warm house.  I texted/wished Teresa and Johnny a safe and enjoyable trip.   They left before I got up, and they’re off to Florida, to visit their daughter, Electra, at her college near Miami.  We got Chipotle last night for dinner.  I got a steak burrito, with black beans, brown rice, mild salsa, sour cream, cheese, corn, lettuce, and guacamole.   With a fruit juice (Nantucket peach/orange).   Yum.  There were a lot of people there.  It was a fundraising event for Teresa’s ballet studio.  So I’ll be walking Junie 3x a day, feeding twice,  thru the 10th, and reading and writing.   Pushups too.  I had a dream last night with my (deceased) uncle Tom in it.  It was fun and weird.  Anyway, I’ve got my Kindle and internet, and a couple books, so I’ll be busy busy til the Taylors come home.  NYT and Economist.  Fun reading (for me, anyway).  The wind has died down since yesterday.  There’s tv, too.  

God is a god/giver of dreams (like Morpheus).  God is a corporate team of the best people, top talent at everything.  A group of Super Friends, in your head.  That’s what I think, anyway.  God could also be the folks at your church.   Or the hierarchy of priests and Pope, or whatever.  The good book says Only God is good.  Only the book, then.  I happen to like ALL books, myself.  I’ve read the Bible and have enjoyed other books more.  God is love.  The creator.   The divine inspiration for everything, the entire library.  So get to it, and be a speed-reader, and read it allah.  That’s probably not possible, but it’s a fun thought, anyway.   For a curious kid.  


Genie, revisited

It sure would be nice to be immortal, and not age, and never get sick, and be able to heal/regenerate, if anything happens.  Plus time travel, and time freeze, would also be cool.  Omniscience or access to omniscience would be a perfect way to round things off.  If I have unlimited wishes, I would like to be able to fly and teleport and be able to die and be reborn at a set time, place, age, and body.   Shapeshifting would be a cool power, like genius, and perfect memory, and combat prowess, or the ability to make things apparate.   Like slowing time, or rewinding the Matrix, or turning off pain.  I think, if I had all these powers, I would still be high on heroin all the time, or something, to be honest.  But being in love would also be high on my list.  An invisibility cloak, or ability to turn into a ghost, and walk through walls and such, might come in handy.  To be the proverbial fly on the wall, or a vampire, with the ability to turn to bats, mist, wolves, or have super-strength, speed, agility.    Athletic prowess and the ability to go down different timelines, alternate realities, time travel through different futures, to know the power of agency, and the spectrum of possibility, the potentials of freedom, the range of different histories, like a fractal of time.  Telepathy and mind-reading might also be welcome, plus the ability to turn off any or all powers, and become normal!  To know the multiverse of human psyches, or parallel universes of spacetime, or whatever.  I would love to have a Groundhog Day scenario (the movie) that could also be operative for a week, or month, or year, or decade, or lifetime… I could major in everything, and be at the frontier of knowledge of every field of scientific inquiry.  And I could also veg in front of a television for centuries.  It’s all good.


If I was the only person with all of these powers, I would certainly be a God.  Not omniscient, that’s a theoretical impossibility, but a deity, nonetheless.  I could be the best, have the aptitudes of the Most High at every type of skill, ability, and talent.  I could be like the strongest, most beautiful bodybuilder.  The fastest runner.  The most lethal assassin.  The most genius student, writer, inventor, or teacher.  Maybe I could have the powers of Jesus, healing the blind and lepers and walking on water and herding/apparating fish and surviving death, etc. (turning water to wine and necromancy come to mind).  Or I could extinguish suffering, like the Buddha.  Some of these things are actually within the realm of possibility.  Even if only in a matrix, like a dream or video game.  The most sane, and wise, in addition to the most curious, informed, knowledgeable.  Crazy sane, lol.

No comments: