Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Name Breakdown

My Name

2,6

8


My deity-invoking name forever (I’m not changing it)

God is 8, and 8 is infinity ( or ∞)

Going to God is dying.   Death is forever, you’ll stay dead.


Jesse Lawrence Teshara

499, like Buddha, or V (22)

Avalokiteshvara, bodhisattva of compassion

Ava, Loki, Teshara, v

Vv, lke 2 fangs

Compassion for carnivores, sympathy for the devil


Jesse (4)

Translates to Jesús (hey Zeus), Chuy (chewy), Isaí (eesa-e)

“the whole office of the eucharist” (t.w.o.)

From bible: Father of King David (called son of Jesse)

Is AI (artificial intelligence) (the art of fishing) (phishing)

1. Jess, 8  + E, 5 = forever Christ

   Cheeses rice

   Gouda, God and Buddha

2. Sees J, J Sees, JC’s (G's us?)

3. See SJ (Jesuit, society of Jesus)

4. J esse (essence of J)

   What is J? 10, like Satan, Santa, perfect 10

         (like a cane, or umbrella handle)

         DAE is J (415) (10) (1 and 0) (God is One)

         Anything beginning with J: Jesus, Jay, Jim, Jew, John, etc.

5. 4 and D

    Book of numbers (4th book), Four (Nguyen)

    Devil, Death, David, Dei, etc.


Lawrence (9)

Pronounced ‘Lore rinse’

Lorin and Law and low rent

LA, wren, CE (4, 555, 8) 

Larry (2) T (2)

Dad’s first name is my middle name


Teshara (9) 

T like a cross;  Mr. T (A-Team guy, and my pa/grandpa)

Eshara, Shara, Hara, Ara, Ra (5 gods)

As earth, as heart, as hater, shat ear, etc. (anagrams)

To share uh, Cher, John Tesh

Originally Teixeira (common Portuguese surname)


Jesse: 10, 5, 19, 19, 5                        (58)

Lawrence: 12, 1, 23, 18, 5, 14, 3, 5.   (81)

Teshara: 20, 5, 19, 8, 1, 18, 1.            (72)

                                                            211


Like United Artists, or Burger King

baa, like sheep


jesselawrenceteshara anagrams include:

sanest jewel a research

a teacher's jew realness

a cheater snares jewels

a satan cheers jewelers

a cleaner washes jester


wordles:

earth, heart, hater;  teacher, cheater; erectness secretes wetnesses essences stench scents chasteness selectness seances ancestress leeches harassers earache carat shelters cesarean catharses ashcan arcane tracheas rehearsals shareware arsenals sealants atlases wrenches wenches cheerers cheerless chewers arenas chesses cheeses techs rajahs lechers sweetener trench entrees watercresses cartwheels eschewals rareness achene astern hectares wheat treacle whales careen recreant reenacts; newsreels, awareness, clearnesses, saner, serenest


God, My Name, 

8 Gods: Jesus, Zeus, Satan, Eshara, Shara, Hara, Ara, Ra

Trinity of me, myself, and I.  I sing a song of myself.  No-self.  


Possessed? Another way of putting "in love"? (i.e. be mine)

John Locke's labor theory of property is you own what you've put energy, work, effort, exertion into (say, you pick up a stick, it becomes "yours").   so maybe you're a piece of work.


there's a name for it:

egotheism, autotheism, autolatry, self-worship

self-apotheosis, self-deification, self-divinization

    being Christlike: wasn't Jesus a Christian?


I and I, eye and eye

Holy See, J Sees

Visions, visionaries

I see dead people

No comments: