Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, April 7, 2023

the usual

 Up at 4:30am.  Checked my blog.  Fed Junie.  She’s gone back to bed.  Had my mug of coffee, and vitamins and an apple.  Brushed my teeth.  Urinated.  Too much information?  Why not, though,  Didn’t flush.  Saving water.   I’ve neglected my Kindle.  I could spend all day with it.  And I want to.   But I’m more addicted to my blog.  So I write.  Blather like this.  Nobody tells me what they want me to write about, anymore.  I had a dream I was with hs classmates.  And I went to go buy Swedish fish, but ended up buying a small package of chocolate wafers, which I lost.  I’m a hungry ghost in my dreams, sometimes.  Or running around, on my own.  Anyway,

God

Death

Love

Life


God

God is all the definitions ever made of Him/Her.   I could try and compile all I’ve written in this blog for you.  Maybe I will, someday.   Maybe an AI could do a better job of it than me.  Certainly faster, at any rate.  Reality is all the God there ever is (God is the Universe, All, Everything).  That’s pantheism.  God is love, friendship, affection and affinity of any stripe.  God loves you.  You’ve got to love love.  God is a man of war, a soldier.   War is the art of deception.  I AM is HIs name.  So you could say God doesn’t exist.  It’s okay.  He doesn’t mind.  God is dead.  Or God is a woman of peace.  Or God is everyone and anyone.  God is corporate.  God is one.  We are all one consciousness, perceiving itself subjectively.  One is Neo, or the phallic to the binary zero’s holy hole-ness.  Oral, anal, vaginal.  0 and 1, zero and one, are pussy and cock, which are animals, too.  Cats DO eat chickens.  God is life.  God is sex, the beast with 2 backs.  Chrism is Christ's jism.   The blood is the life.  Ambrosia and nectar is the food of the Gods.  Going to God is dying.  God is the world, and the world is a vampire.  God sucks.  Breathe in, breathe out, bibo and bible.  God is a cult, which is how every religion begins.    God is made in man’s image, invented by man, is The Word.   Only humans have words.  All words?  The dictionary is holy scripture.  God is infinite.  Once you’re dead, you’re dead for infinity.  God is the grim reaper.  God is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent.   Only God is good.  God is the source of all goodness.   God is the creator.   Destroyer and preserver, too.  God is All.   That is all.  All? Ah.   All law, too.   Commandments and statutes and rules and regulations and ordinances and covenants and justice and fairness, karma, reward and punishment, heaven and hell, souls and afterlife, torture and bliss, boredom and engagement, pain and suffering and Nirvana, carrot and stick.  God is an invention of religion, which is an ancient method of social control.  God is your parents.   God is a father, like a Catholic priest, or a Papa John’s pizza, or a godfather, or Father Time, or something.  God is perfect and Most High, the ultimate existent, the source of all moral authority, who knows all and rules over all.  God is a fiction of everyone’s imagination.  God is a dog, and original gangsta Dave, and Godiva, and godzilla, and Godot, and Goddard, and Godin, and Godoy…  God is good without an O.  The Universe is 13.82 Billion years old.  Does that make God even older?  He must be getting old.


Death

Death is cessation, The End.   Your last breath and heartbeat.  The end of consciousness and, some say, the beginning of immortality.  But you and I we’ve been through that, and that is not our fate.  So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late!  Move over Rover, let Jimmy take over!  No one lives forever.  Not even Jimmy.  Everyone some day must die.   It is inevitable.  You can’t derail the train of Death.  The track is laid, and every day is one day closer.  Death is hated, rearranged.   And it is, too.  But you can learn and grow to accept it, even welcome it.  Cellular replication is behind senescence.  So it goes.


Love

Part of Evolution, backwards.  Dance and romance,  wining and dining, beauty and attraction, lust and sex, mating and soul mates, hugs and kisses, massage intimacy touch, marriage and kids, and growing old and dying.   Pairs and partners, in good times and bad, to have and to hold.  Warmth and affection.  Joy and bliss.  Contentment and satisfaction.  Bonding and entanglement.  One mind, finishing each other’s sentences, sharing each other’s burdens, sharing and caring.  Hard work, they say.  Communication and renewal.  Flowers and chocolates.  Buried together.  Sharing eternity.  Gawd.


Life

Seize the day.  Not just alive - Alive!!  Not life cereal, not serial killing, and not reading Time and Life magazines.  Engaging and actively shaping the course of your life.  Take charge of your future, make your dreams come true.   Motivated, dedicated, early to bed, early to rise.  Life has elf in it (machine elves?).  Sometimes you’re small.  But you can Big Up yourself.  It doesn’t matter.   You’re big and small, both.   It’s relative.   The world is a stage - play the roles you want.  You become what you pretend to be.  Life goes in circles, sun racing around, year after year, until you go back where you came from (ashes to ashes, dust to dust).  You came out of your mom, and you go back into the womb of mother Earth,  swallowed by soil.  You can be a zombie, and run on autopilot, or you can meditate, and actively choose who to become and what to think about.  There’s life in prison, and there’s always the option of suicide, and time flies when you’re having fun.  What is the meaning of life?  You get to make your own.  You are programmed to reproduce, of course, but you can take other paths.  Ain’t life grand?  Life is a highway.  Life is beautiful.  Life is fragile.  Life is a game.  Life is amazing.  Life is like a box of chocolates.  42!    


Boring as all hell?  Sorry.   I just like writing.  I must have said something worth reading?


a few more g.o.d.'s

  growing old, dying

  gloom of depression

  grieving over dead

  gluttony, obesity, dining

  guilty of disgrace

  grace of divinity

  good, obedient, devout

  gone over done

  grave oblivion death

  gonorrhea, osteoporosis, dementia

  greedy offensive depravity

  greatest oldest demon

  

  go on, do (it)

  get on (the) dance (floor)

  get outdoors

  get off drugs

 

mix n match 

death, demise, deceased; 

disease, disorder, defect; 

divine, devoted, devout

devil, darkness, despair

glory, gratitude, grief


D is a smile (:-D)


wearing wayfarers, eating wafers, made of yahweh

yum, yahwafers!  cheeses rice and challah bread

ha law, holla back girl

No comments: