Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, April 1, 2023

A Dios

To God

 Be Good.   Don’t be evil.  Thou shalt not kill.  Only God is good.  God is a man of war.  There is a time to kill.  And other such bible fun.  Let there be light!  Let? Hm.   Sounds vampiric.  Drink in the light.  Drink in words, books.  Movies, videos.  Scenes in windows.  You know, light.  The darkness of DAE.  The bright of knight.  The sadness of buying Cheer detergent.   The joy of watching Misery.  The love on Haight street.  Hating Luvs diapers.  It’s all good.  It’s all Godiva.  It’s all gravy?!

Life sucks.  Time drains.  Closer to death.  The pit.  The hole.  The grave.  Eternity.  Ugh.  Oh well.  So it goes.  Happens to the best of us.  The worst, too.  All of us.  Every single one.  No escape.  The velvet underground, the casket, or maybe an urn of ashes.  To dust you shall return, either way.  Achoo!  Even vampires die.  Because immortality is a fool’s game.  You can drink blood to kingdom come, but you ain’t gonna beat Death.  His scythe cuts, cuts, cuts.   No one lives forever!  Heaven?? HAHAHAhaha.  What a joke.  Good luck with that one.


Violent and craven.  Fear and trembling.  And so on and so forth.  All right?  All good, my friend.  We’re all headed to Oblivion, The End.   Finished.  Terminated.  Gone, Over, Dead.  No mas.   Finito.  God bless.  Goodbye.  Ciao.  Adios.  Hasta la vista.  So long.  Later, haters!


Quetzalcoatl isn't Huitzilopochtli!  Which one demands bloody human sacrifice?  Get your deities straight!  Votives, medication, and motivation for meditation:  The carrot of Nirvana's bliss and the stick of samsaric suffering, continued dukkha.  Ana struck a nerve, like the band.  Nervous in the service.  Soldiers and warriors, dying old and worriers.  Battle, and baseball, at bat.    Base, bass, and al qaeda.  Blessed with bliss in her blouse.  Carrots work for horses, not men.  In fact, carrots remind me of cars and rot.   But I get the gist of it.   The gist of the jest, and the just, juiced (and Colin Jost).   Reincarnation, rebirth, is different from being born again?  Dying again?  come again?  Salacious cumin.  Carrots, reincarnation, carnations, carpe diem, Madagascar, Central African Republic, and cars.  Vroom, vroom.   Dana Carvey, such a card.  Carpathians and Carmen Electra and Karmann Ghia and Karen and cairns and carbs in your cart, Carl.   Cardi B.  cardamom.  Pierre Cardin.  carved carne asada and carnitas, al carbon.  Faces and su cara.  Carquinez bridge.  Caro y precioso.  Cargill.  Car null knowledge.  No car and North Carolina.  Caries.  Raca.  Sacred.  Who cares?


My daughter is in the water, slaughtering otters.   My son is having fun gunning for someone.  My dad is being bad to a lad.  My mom is bombing 'Nam.  My brother, if he had his druthers, would be smothering others.  My sister is pissed at a list.  My family is a part of Emily's homily.  


Big Up yourself!   Make yourself big!    De-itty    :-)

Or, the opposite, de-vast (devastate?)

No comments: