Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, March 31, 2023

Perfect Ion

Nobody's Perfect

I live.  I am alive.  I am what I am.  I’ve done some questionable things.  I’m good.  I’m happy now.  Music, full belly, a computer in front of me.  My better self is in charge.  I’ve listened to my better angels.  I don’t believe in sin.  Everybody is their own god, has their own values, their own definition of sin.  It’s subjective, variable.  So sorry if I’ve transgressed.  I’m perfect now.  Ha.  Nobody’s perfect?  Well I must be nobody.  There’s room for improvement?  Well, of course, the universe is infinite.  Infinitely big.  There are Planck lengths that set the limit of smallness.   Are there jests that set the limit of the large?  I’ve defined a jest as a googolplex googolplexes.   Maybe that number is unreal.   Infinity doesn’t exist, and there’s nothing that large.  I actually think infinity DOES exist.   Couldn’t ever prove it, though.  A bottle in front of me, a frontal lobotomy.  Ho hum.

I’m fat and ugly.  I’ve got a protruding belly.  I feel unattractive.  One of the walls in my room is covered by mirror tiles.  It’s okay.  I’m not a vampire.  But it does suck to not like what I’m looking at.  My appearance.  I like myself, though.  Even though I don’t have a self.   I like the residue of what used to be myself.  I like reading my own blog.  I’m interesting, logical, intelligent.  And I’m unusual, weird, different.   No I’m not queer.  I just have my own unique philosophy.   Or maybe it’s widespread.   I don’t even know.  Maybe I’m making society in my own image.   I’m just really convincing and persuasive.


So I’ll bop to some music, and stretch, and do pushups, and lift my vacuum a bunch of times, and do planks and tricep extensions with my dumbbell and bodyweight exercises, in my room, by myself, happy alone.  I’ll read the days news.  Not the daze noose paper.  Las noticias.  I have lots to do, like trivia and books and buy new shoes and recycle my old ink cartridges.  I think I want to do something new, every day, too - so there’s that.  Go someplace new, basically.  Not be a robot, rolling only in my old grooves.  Keep things interesting, exciting, challenging.   


Listening to Nick Warren on YouTube.  123-4, 123-4…. Ttyl. 

Jess Out.


How can God exist if none of us take on the role?  I mean, God is good, so God is the better part of all of us, but not all of any of us?  Why not step up?  Why should the devil be real but God remain a fiction?  Anyone who does will be crucified?  I don't believe that.   Then again, claiming divinity does seem pompous, conceited, pretentious, arrogant, condescending, egotistical, self-important, snobbish, superior...  Is pride a bad thing?  Do I come off as a know-it-all, better-than-thou, goody 2 shoes?  I do think highly of myself.  Does the world revolve around me? Am I always right?  Do I know everything?  No, I don't.   So ignore me, if you like.  I still think Jesus is dead.  And that simply not being bad makes you God Herself!  If you believe nobody's perfect, then you of course must be an atheist (although 'Greatest Existent' or 'Higher Power' still leave room for improvement).


Spiritual and supernatural:  spear it, snatch

afterlife: heaven, hell, limbo, purgatory, reincarnation, ghosts, angels, memory, art, children, vampires, Jesus in space, energy, nutrients, consciousness, in a computer, cryonics, or....oblivion 

No comments: