Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Talking to Myself

God is a joke machine

C’mon, one cigarette won’t kill you!

Where are my glasses? (on your head)

I can’t hear you, there’s a banana in my ear!

Listening to the beet

List ten songs from the 10,001 list (!!) (i don’t know what I’ve been told)

ISAI, I AM (artificial intelligence) art of fishing, shul (shell)

   Artifice, crafted (an art in itself, the art of programming, computer science)

Hehehahahoho, they’re coming to take me away

  Cumming to take me (little death, haha)

Uh weigh

Loosing my cunt troll

Is nothing funny? 0 haha


Are you God?  That’s the premise of my blog, yes.

Are you God!? I like to think so

Yes or No?  Well, define what you mean by God

  (um, the Greatest Existent?) (The Creator of the Universe?) (The Ruler of the Universe?) (The Almighty, the all-powerful, the Supreme Being, the omnipotent, the lord of all) (Yahweh, YHWH, I AM, Jealous, Jehovah) (One) (Love) (Reality, reality itself) (a deity?) (a higher power) (a divine being) (an avatar) (the source) (the source of all goodness) (the source of all moral authority) 

  well, no.   But I still believe I am - We all are.  I have my own definition of God.

What is it?  I AM (lol).  Why didn’t you just say so?  Right off the bat?  At first? a divine being, at the very least.  

Are you Quetzalcoatl? Zeus? Ra? Avalokiteshvara? Ahura Mazda? Allah? The FSM?  Flying Spaghetti Monster (pastafarian deity)

Guilty as charged, your honor! I AM...   Allah them, and nun, too

Eminem sang I am whatever you say I am, if I wasn’t then why would I say I AM?   Everything's my fault.  I'll take all the blame.  I'll proceed from shame -Nirvana (all apologies).   all in all is all we are.  every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints -Rolling Stones.   The devil is just God when he's drunk -Tom Waits.  Prince of Darkness, Prince, P.O.D. (payable on death), and pods of whales, podcasts, podiatry

Are you a criminal? A pedophile? A loser? The devil? Hahaha.

A thief? A rapist? A liar? A bastard? A hater? A woman? A little girl?

Are you Brahma? Brahman? (shit, both? neither? I always get them confused) (Brahma is the creator, Brahman is the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena) no, not a "man bra" (lol)

Are you Shiva? Vishnu? Ganesha? Hanuman? Krishna? Rama?

Saraswati, Parvati… Loki? Iktomi?… Ahriman, Azazil, Antichrist?

Satan, Mephistopheles, Lucifer, Beelzebub?  Jinn? Eblis? 

The Father? The Son? The Holy Spirit?  The holy Trinity? 

God is dog backwards.  YHWH is H why, backwards.   Are you H?  We are SI.    St. Ignatius.  We are a saint.  Me, myself, and I.   Corporate. Creator? Destroyer? Preserver?  All 3!  Yes.  Yes I am.  IM.  Insane?  Are you? No I am not. I don’t exist. Sorry. There is no self. Just roles.  Morpheus, the god of dreams.   Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.  Buddha (and Rage against the machine) say, "WAKE UP!!" (like we're all in comas).  I am Jesse, yes.  Jess, ya.  God..Gawd, dawg.  The body that is Jesse Lawrence Teshara, 499, like Buddha (V?).   Cold and numb, like numb brrrs in Berkeley (brr, chilly), forever changing, and "not any more" (Is that I AM or I AIN'T?).  Oh My God.  One.  Ate (and Aten).   0,1,8.   Jesus, too.  Five alive and the pentagon.  Big 5 sporting goods.  My cock? Jesus Christ!  have a 7-up.   Lucid Dreaming and Dream Yoga.   Awake! is a JW magazine (Jehovah's Witnesses), and a wake is a vigil beside the body (corpse) of the deceased, or a trail of a boat, or a group of vultures!  Clear scientogists in invisibility cloaks and lucid Lucifer, virtuous virgins and sinful synagogues, criminal crimini mushrooms, evil evenings with Eve, and holy holes, blessed Sid vicious, loving the Louvre with Lev. 

No comments: