Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, March 20, 2023

Goofy Politics

 Hm.  I feel like writing.  I don’t know what I want to write about yet.  Jazz in the background, me in my room.   In the middle of my pushups (60 down, 60 to go).  Today is an Equinox.  I could go to Indian Rock and see where the sun sets, on this day of all days.  Or maybe I’ll go to Trader Joe’s, or maybe buy a slice of Papa John’s, downtown.  I could go get some Terry Pratchett books.   Michael asked for recommendations.  He liked the history of Buddhism in America (I haven’t read yet) that I picked up from a LFL (Little Free Library).   Anyway, a deity should be able to speed-read.  And read a book/day, at the least.   Plus some news.  Or maybe I’m the retarded kind of deity, who sits in stolid silence, like a rock, thinking nothing, nothing at all.  I mean, reality doesn’t think, so why should I?  Humans are the only species with words.   As far as I know.   Maybe space aliens.  I’m bored with this.  What should I write?  

Writing about the Right

They call the left libtards.  They watch Fox news.  They slavishly support DJT.   They’re pro-life.  And they think less government is better.  Which I have no opinion on.  They think the right is right, and righteous.  And the choicers are baby-killing murderers.  And that taxes are evil, and the rich should keep their money, so it will trickle-down to the less creative and less productive types.  And that immigrants should go back to where they came from, unless they were expressly invited into this great country of ours, made free by the blood of patriots, with our god-given rights, and right to bear arms, in militias and such, as per the wisdom of the founding fathers, whose intent should guide us to this very day, and on into the future, forever.  Because they were geniuses.  And we are but wee little citizens standing in their shadow, who should be religious and pious and god-fearing and faithful and humble servants of God, the Almighty, who blessed this nation, and made us the best country on the planet, a guiding light unto the masses, the poor and lowly, who can pursue happiness here, and truth, justice, and the american way.  ooh rah.  I make a decent conservative, don’t I?  If only I had a job and a family and a church and a gun.   And a big, thick, juicy steak.  Well, maybe the day will come.  The day when Jesus returns with fire and fury, vengeance and glory, to lead us all to the holy land.  Or something.  I dunno.  Right?  Ha!   Oh, and lock up the criminals and throw away the key - throw the book at ‘em, cuz that’s the only way to make society safe for all us law-abiding good and white folks.   Let’s nuke the commie bastards!  The good old days were the best.  Heaven, here we come.


Lefty liberal love, life, and laughter

We fuck like crazy, and ain’t worried, cuz we have the choice to abort.   Sex is worth it.   Love is love, and gays and lesbians, non-binaries and transexual transvestites from Transylvania, are all good in our book.  We prize diversity, so if you’re black, red, green or gray (from outer space?), queer in any way, you’re a valued and precious part of our great nation, world, solar system, galaxy, and universe!  The United Nations is the best thing we have going.  We should all be citizens of the world, and Americans second, if that.  One love.   Smoke another spliff of ganja, mon.  Let’s go to a rave, and do ecstasy.   Let’s listen to the Grateful Dead and wear tie dye and be holy hippies, stick it to the man, and be groovy.  Lets have naked babies run around in public, and not be squares, suits, or live in boxes made of ticky-tack.  Far out, man.  Peace, out.   Don’t kill the demons.   Everyone deserves a second chance.  Capital punishment is murder, too, so let the monsters be, and love life, too!   We’re all monsters, like the cookie monster and Elmo and The Count!  Life is good, and no militaries should exist, because we’re all the same, just people, and we should all love each other.  God is a ridiculous concept, which you will learn at college, along with why the government is a beautiful force for good in all our lives.  Soak the rich - capitalism is unfair, and everyone should be equal, with equal rights, and equal treatment, and equal healthcare, in a world where we love the poor, and lift up the homeless and mentally ill, and serve each other with respect, no matter what we look like or think or say or do.   And the lazy pot-smoking folks on drugs aren’t as bad as the murderers in the military, killing strangers overseas in the name of god, country, and gold (like pitiless soldier of fortune mercenaries).  Liberals are for peace, progress, and possibility!   Utopia, here we come.


suffrage, and suffering from rage

Political movements, logistics

Demonstrations and stray demons

Mocking the crazy, and democracy

Congress and progress

Legislation and arms to slay, shun

Budgets and getting bud (marijuana, beer, pal?)

   And budging, budgerigars, and midgets!

Politics and many ticks, facial tics, tik-tok

   Paul and Polly, selling tix

Present president and white house resident

   Pleasant hunt for pheasant

Judiciary and jew CIA dish; jewish diary

Executive, eggs, and execution, Q, cute

No comments: