Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Blank Mind

Floating in the ether

After the knight falls

And the DAE breaks

brakes, breaks, aches, rakes

have a nice (drug) trip see you next Fall (season)

I feel dumb, I have nothing to say, my life is too simple for words

I sit, type, listen, and fill in the blanks

Lots of possibility.   Starting with doing nothing.

Then, meditating.  Noting things as they “arise”.  

Thoughts, feelings, things

Awareness, clear and bright, lucid, awake

candles, sound, lamplights, the earth (globe), and computer screen

Passing cars, in the rain.  Flickering flames.  

Wordless drone of ambient electronic soundscapes.

Punctuated by Stephen Hill

Dictionary? Atlas? Email? ChatGPT? Blog? Trivia? 

Nap, simply sit, eat an apple, almonds, gouda, chocolate, dates

Shoot texts to Karen, Sara, Rose Marie, Julie

RM’s in Oakland now.  Not the Mission (San Jose), in Fremont

Mom called earlier.   Simple conversation.

Looking forward to a Chile relleno burrito, tomorrow (again)

I’ll get sushi on Wednesday.  

Looking forward to happy dogs, tomorrow.

Glad they fixed their fence.  (Karen, Patricia)

Hope Mimi is doing okay.  Another world.  Horses!

Maybe I should go to Camp Royaneh, one of the work parties.

Or go to GTU.  Buy an Aletheon copy.

Apply for CalFresh (food stamps).  Go to TJ’s. 

Buy a pizza, again.  Last week, that was perfect.  

  Could totally do that again.

Ho hum.

Just sit.   Listen to Mike sleep, breathe, snore.

Bum bum bum BUM, go the notes

Ding ping clang arpeggio

Kindle backlog

Terry Pratchett, Chronicles of Corum, The Magicians, Bill Bryson

Ommmmm 

Pringles? Reeses, twix?  Chocolate? jerky? It’s it? Coke? Juice, chips.


some names

God, Allah, Yahweh, YHWH, Jealous, I AM, Jesus, Yeshua, Joshua

Jesse, Chuy, IsaĆ­, heyzeus 

names, shnames.   a rose is still a rose.


Virtue and Vice, Crime and Punishment, Pain and Suffering, Sinners and Saints, Love and Hate, Good and Bad, Bliss and Torture, Joy and Misery, Agony and Ecstasy, Elation and Depression, Happy and Sad, Kind and Cruel, Contentment and Dissatisfaction, Nirvana and Dukkha, Sex Drugs and Rock n roll, Anger Rage Wrath Fury and Coke Heroin Acid Meth Pot, high and low, up and down, entertained and bored, alive awake alert and asleep hypnotized dreaming, thrills and spills, gratitude and resentment, rectitude and turpitude…

No comments: