Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Hello

 Hello world.  My name is Jesse.  Jesse Teshara.   Jesse Lawrence Teshara.  My name in Spanish is Chuy (pronounced chewy), or Isaí (eesaw-e), or Jesús (heyzeus).  You can call me Jess.  I am 51 years of age, a man.  I was born on September 3, 1971, which makes me a Virgo and a Boar.  This is the same date that Qatar became independent (from Britain).   What is the difference between United Kingdom, Britain, and England, you say? That is tangential, getting off track.   We’re talking about me.  I was adopted at the age of 4 by Peggy and Larry Teshara, in San Francisco.  They had my brother Greg when I was 8.  I went to the pink preschool, the brown preschool, Happy Hall, St.Stephen’s (grades 1-8), St. Ignatius College Preparatory, and then UC Davis.  I majored in International Relations.  I was in Cub Scouts (Pack 351) and Boy Scouts (Troop 14), and am an Eagle Scout.   I worked at the BSA Summer Camp, Royaneh, in Cazadero CA for several Summers (Pool, Canoe Base, Scoutcraft, Commissioner, COPE, Rifle Range) for both Scout Camp and  Cub Camp.  I earned around 50 merit badges, and joined the Order of the Arrow, and was awarded Honor Scout of my troop.  I was even SF Mayor for a day.  I went to the National Jamboree with my dad (“Mr. T”) in 1985.   In high school, I ran cross country and track (hurdles), was in the service club, and was the editor-in-chief of the Ignatian, the yearbook.  I won the Journalism award, along with the Boston College book award, and an Alumni Scholarship to Cal.  At UCD, I was in the freshman honors program (Integrated Studies).  I got a 1260 on my SAT, and was in honors/AP English, AP US History, and AP Spanish.  I took Jujitsu and Aikido at Davis, and racquetball and tennis.  I played intramural floor hockey and ultimate frisbee.   I took an Experimental College class in massage, and was on the Karma Patrol for one of the Whole Earth Festivals.  I did recreational basketball and swimming, and joined a gym.  Today, I walk dogs and have a blog, where I write from the perspective of God.   I am schizophrenic, like my birthmother, Annette Riddle, and take olanzapine and risperidone for psychosis.  Although, however, I am hearing much less of my voice, of late, and have hope for complete remission (which sometimes happens).  I have an extensive trivia collection, and have a kindle that contains the daily NY Times and the weekly Economist.  One of my roommates used to be a professor, and he calls my room The Salon when we listen to Hearts of Space on Sunday nights.  I recommended him The Magicians series (3 books) by Lev Grossman, and he recommended me the History of Western Philosophy, by Bertrand Russell.  My blog averages around 50 views per day, and I have an Amazon Echo, with a music subscription, with which I listen to a lot of college radio, a daily news briefing, and things like wikipedia and jokes.  I have a photocopied list of 10,001 recommended songs.  My life is simple, and I’m never bored, and I’m trying to meditate more, and be Buddhist.   Catholic Mass is just ridiculous to me, now.  I don’t believe in souls, heaven, a creator god, or even sin.  I do believe in crime, impermanence, meditation, and nirvana.  I like to play the role of God, and sometimes, maybe, I really am.   I am a pro-life, green, anti-Trump, democrat.  I live in Berkeley, get around on an e-bike, and like being ‘Uncle Jesse’ to my nephews Ben n Dec, and to Augie and Hugo, up in Portland (my friends Sara and Pierre’s kids).  I am single, exercise daily, and aspire to be healthy, wealthy, and wise.  I live in a house with a dozen people, and most of us are Mexican.  

Kind of "my program" :


Daily Options, routines

  1. Brush teeth, VORG*, check blog stats, flash briefing
  2. Pushups, stretch, exercise/sweat, music
  3. Write, meditate, trivia, read, chat GPT, texts; Engage!
  4. E-mail, NYT, Economist; budget
  5. Print blog, walk dogs, process piles
  6. J!, Onion, YouTube, Ted, Wikipedia
  7. Yoga, swim, masd*, religious variety
  8. ETB ETR*, 8 hours, brush teeth, set alarm, meds
  9. Charge watch, phone, kindle, computer, speaker, woojer, headphones, bike

*(vitamins, oatmeal, ryze mushroom coffee, gnc protein)

*(martial arts, self-defense)

*(early to bed, early to rise)


Fun variety

  1. Play with nephews, visit mom
  2. Thrift store, groceries, shopping, new clothes
  3. Pizza, afghan burrito, starbuck’s, sandwich, chile relleno burrito, manantial, sushi, chinese, bongo burger, thai, someplace new
  4. Go to GTU, Cal library, indian rock, SF
  5. Dictionary, Atlas, Encyclopedia
  6. Sweep, vacuum, clean, straighten, organize, de-clutter, get rid of stuff, simplify
  7. Visit Sara, Pierre, Augie, Hugo
  8. Dating, giving out cards, shave, haircut, trim nails
  9. Kaiser, BFC dental*, massage, plant trees, give to charity
  10. Publish blog
  11. Travel
*(berkeley free clinic)

wordplay:
simple pleasures, prayer and service
playing the shofar, and enjoying the show, so far
much ado about down and out daoists
is a harem haram?
elegy, eulogy, or allergy? -ology (all? oh gee)
darshan from Darren
Budai, the "fat buddha"
guan yin and avalokiteshvara
pimple-poppers who sweat and swear and squiggle and squeeze and squirt
Los Gatos and dos coyotes
Dr. Katz (in squiggle vision), and SI Wildcats, SS Cougars
    and BHS Panthers, Sacramento Rivercats
    and Zeus and Pippen
    and Marsden and Shnoodle-dorf
normophilia, godhead (lol)
gratitude for rectitude and pulchritude
but I consider the attitude of lassitude among the multitude, turpitude
Pierre Bou-lesbian, Orche-stravinsky, Bach choy
hobbies: origami, spanish, trivia, news, history, blogging, bodybuilding
goal: eat (and prepare) delicious vegetarian fare, often
suggestive naming of a cockatiel named Squirt
surfing to end suffering
a measure of pleasure, leisure, seizure of treasure, and exposure to azure
listening to an aria in area 51

some theology:
a."Reality is all the God there ever is" -Adi Da Samraj
b. God is Reality? What is "Reality"?:
   Reality is a controlled hallucination, 
   as much or more a projection outward as 
   an environment entering inward.    (-says Anil Seth, on Ted)
c. "Pantheism is just a euphemism for atheism" - Arthur Schopenhauer

Also
Supreme Being or spirit or force, Creator and Ruler of the Universe, Creator - Destroyer - Preserver, Father - Son - Holy Spirit, Principal Object of Faith (poof), Deity, Higher Power, Divine Being, One, Love, the greatest existent, the most benevolent, the source of all goodness

BIG, being in love, being in god, belief in god, buddhism is great...
ambiguity, bigotry, big brother, bigamy, bigelow, biggert, biggie smalls

No comments: