Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

God Says

Nothing, idiot.  God doesn’t exist.

Whatever the Bible says.  The good book.  Only God is good.  The bible had like 40 authors.  Trinity plus 37, you could say. 


God says: whatever I say.  I’m God.   

    My voice says I’m Allah.  All of them. 

(Listen to the voice inside, it’s telling you something)


Jesse evokes God through Jess = 8, like God.  Jesse is the essence of J.  Satan or Jesus (Jess u).  Hey Zeus.   Ate, Satan, Jesus, Zeus.  Ate is close to Aten.   Lawrence evokes law, and thru law to Allah.  Larry evokes Lares (household gods).  Teshara begins with T for cross.  And Eshara, Shara, Hara, Ara, and Ra are 5 different Gods.   Listed: Allah, Jesus, Zeus, Eshara, Shara, Hara, Ara, and Ra.   8 and Satan, too, if you like.   Aten is neat.  


All Gods?  Hahahah.  Allah-phabetical?  Okay, here’s 26 plus some:  Allah, Buddha, Christ, Dionysus, Eros, FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monster), Genius (the tutelary spirit or divinity of each individual), Hercules, evil I of Invidia (the goddess of jealousy and wrongdoing), Juventus, Kakia (greek goddess of vice, moral badness, and abominations), Lucifer (god of the morning star), Morpheus (god of dreams), Nyx (shadowy greek goddess of night), Omg - Oizys (goddess of misery, anxiety, grief, depression, and misfortune), Psyche (greek goddess of the soul), Q (star trek being) and Quiritis (goddess of motherhood) and Quetzalcoatl, Ra, Serapis (conflated with Jesus? why), Thor, U-God (rapper), Virgo (goddess of innocence, and justice),  Wotan, Xamaba, Yahweh, Zeus.


From Allah to Zeus, Apollo to Zacatzontli, Amaterasu to Zurvan!


Apparently, there’s a God for everything.  All in all is all we are.   Krishna is associated with “ananda”, eternal bliss and happiness (Hindu).  A better k than the kkk or killers or Kakia.  Urugay is another name for lord Krishna.  So is the South American country Uruguay named for Krishna?  No.  It's the indigenous Guaraní name for the river there.


I’m a nut.  I realize this.   Nut is the Egyptian Goddess of the Sky!  My pronouns are he/him, though, lol. I sure have written a lot about something that doesn't exist.   mad crazy insane.  mci (microwave communications inc.), now part of Verizon (vertical horizon!).  Maniae or Mania, the spirits personifying insanity, madness, and crazed fury;  closely associated with Lyssa, also called Lytta (goddess of mad rage).  (a whole lotta love for Melissa).   The Gods must be crazy.


Lets just stay with Ananda (and invoke the god of forgetting, Lethe, re: Oizys)


Be Prepared!  Be safe... I had a vision tonight of a rubble landscape, heavy machinery clearing up a crowded, downtown-like scene.   Good advice, even without visions!!


Healthy Day

8 hours sleep, up with alarm, whrb jazz 4:30a

120 pushups, stretches, daily briefing, VORG

    (vitamins, oatmeal, ryze mushroom coffee, GNC protein powder)

News, NYT and Economist; email; check blog am/5p

Trivia cards, brush floss rinse 2x, and don’t eat after 5:30p

Read a book, Wikipedia, Ted, and YouTube/Instagram fun

J!, Onion, pinterest, dictionary, jokes, masd, write for blog, sweat!!

meds at night, sleep by 9p


Dear TorI AMos, 

God, sometimes you just don’t come through

Do you need a woman to look after you

Witches burning, gets a little toasty

You made pretty daisies, love

Tell me you’re crazy then maybe I’ll understand

Will you even tell her if you decide to a make the sky fall

Woo-hoo

    Yes, I think I do

    Yes I am

I always go when the wind blows

Sky in the Fall, nice weather, eh?


Genius Oizys Dionysus

God-Deity, G’day says Gandolf

Geezus Osiris Demeter

And so on

No comments: