Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Santa the vampire

I was thinking about "gifts"..

Sauron is named the lord of gifts. Santa could also be called the lord of gifts. People are gifted. Al Gore rearranged is regalo which in spanish means gift. He studied theology. Gift rearranged evokes fig tree, to me, which is what Jesus shrivelled, for not bearing fruit. My former friend David said Gore was the Antichrist. Anne Rice speaks of vampires bestowing "the gift" (making another vampire). Santa could be your dad, especially if he has a bowl full of jelly, and gives you loads of gifts every Christmas. Santa, as we all know, anagrams to satan, and my particular jolly red soul has pointy canines like a vampire. Not only that, but he has a black automobile named Ozzie like Ozzie Osbourne, from Black Sabbath, who has read and keeps 'Black like me' in his library, both of which are not particularly satanic, in fact a far cry from being so, but deal with darkness. I enjoyed the book and the tv show about the Osbournes. Satan, the lord of lies (the truth shall set you free is usually associated with light, as jesus said he was the way, the truth, and the light), is all about sex, everyone seems to think, but then again so is God (making love), and fatherhood can be being santa/satan or making God, or both, as it seems Satan would make God, wouldn't he? A response, a reaction, (an abreaction?), a reply. The fatherly impulse in child-rearing is to make money to support his progeny, i.e. to make a killing... "Money, so they say, is the root of all evil today." -Pink Floyd. Jesse means gift.

To continue along this line of thinking, babies suck. Literally, at the teat, and figuratively, with the diapers and the crying in the middle of the night, and maybe some opportunity costs. Who else sucks? Vampires. The blood is the life, and babies will consume a fair portion of your life/time. I know, that's a bit of a stretch. But you see my point. Freud made reference to the penis like a sword, and the vagina like a cut, I believe. For a vampire to make you immortal, he would impregnate you, I guess is how the metaphor works in reality. Anything other than that is psychosis and blood fetishism.

A gift is also called a present. There's no time like the present. In fact, there is no time. There is only now. Your life is a gift. This moment is a present (a nice ring to it, eh?). Speaking of rings, Sauron, the lord of gifts, is thus time itself. Time could mean 'that is me.' The little dictator. Jesse is like Tennessee which comes from Tanasi which anagrams to I, Satan. So I'll have to "take care" as they say. Like in a chess game. Take those caring souls. "Make a difference" is another one of those double-edged expressions. You can see how people can really get crazy. Language is bizarre.

If I'm a dictator, I dictate freedom. I know, that may appear to be me saying to do what thou wilt, and whatnot, like breaking the law, as if it were a stick, or crushing people like bugs, or shoot people like they are just robots, or eat them as if they were just meat, but I'm really a nice guy, and I'm all about universal brother and sisterhood, making love not war, joy to the world, peace love and happiness, respect life and nature, and go out to love and serve; be a man for others. We all really do have a choice. Shit happens, and consequences happen.

My gift to you is this blog. Feel free to give back. God bless. -Jess

No comments: