Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, October 22, 2021

TATE

 The Answer to Everything

Total, totally aryan totalitaritarian

I AM, in fact, a big brother (turned 13 in '84)

I don't want to be a "god - leader", like in North Korea

my authoritarian authority is limited to any assent to my ideas, 

   as an author, writer, thinker, philosopher, theologian, blogger

final solution, and sucking and fucking in San Francisco

Dickheads and “members” of religions

Word and letter perfect truth vs. it’s all bullshit, anyway

re: radical evil, re-ality (Italy), give it a (rest - re saint)

for, faith over reason; against, again saint

    progress, prague reassess

bible, parable, bs - bible study (Chicago and Papal bulls)

PB and J: profanity, blasphemy and J

lash, you are my Love All Soul Heart

  objection to abjection, subjection, objectivization

    rejected, dejected, injected, ejected

Quest to answer questions, vs. screw scrutinization

Rev your engine: revelation, revolution, and reverends

skepticism, inquiry, debate, and doubt (siddha, siddhi, siddhartha)

Faith as an overrated virtue; elf: everyone lives forever

Philosophy and literature, my PAL

  and my frying friends (into the fray, free, fry, afro, fruit)

Put a spin on Spinoza

Hitchens says, secular countries with godless constitutions, are

   the "last, best hope of humanity" (Star Wars echo)

caliphate and CALI as fate 

    goin' back to cali, I don't think so

    CALI: criminally, absolutely, legally insane

Born into a losing struggle (slb): entropy, decline, and disaster

Poetic or prosaic (pop!)

"eliminating your map" (we are mammals and primates)

dot, daughters, dotcom, state as paternal over children, orphans, mad

grout and Range Rover 

good god!  ghosts, ogres, demons!


afterlife: heaven, hell, purgatory, reincarnation, memory, artistic leavings, samsaric suffering, memes, children, dna, effect on society - nation - world, money

same as "before-life" (?) (" a glint in your mother's eye")

immortality (vampire?), or oblivion, nullibiety, end (all ONE!!)

DAE, destruction annihilation extermination, siva n shit

answer: aunts, hers;  ants, sir 

bugs bunny, and rabbi(t) (in)sects

judaism today consists of 3 branches, 

   orthodox, conservative, and reform (orcs!)

my blog is a (disorganized, I know) compendium of spells, in wizard world;  puzzle pieces for you to put together, as you wish

little man Tate, GOD as Garfield and Odie, in love -gee, Odin

ghosts and "seeing through" things (like religion)

crime rhyme, cheerleader for dear leader, DR, doc Dennis Rodman 

the worm, and snake, asp, army and secret police

god, go on doing,

    a great (deal) of discussion

GOD, gift of D

   (lotsofwords.com says there are 41,477 english words beginning with the letter D)

dad, deity, dear leader, for example...devil, demon, darkness, death, destruction, disease, despair, danger, disaster, depravity, deprivation (or, delight, dogs, dew, dating!)

dear old dad, and the DOD

merry in Marion, ill and annoyed in Illinois, Hanoi

famine and failure, hunger and holocaust, malnutrition and misery


who do you think you are?

I feel like an artist, a wizard, a deity, a scribe, a jedi, a warrior-monk, a philosopher-theologian, a poet, the collective unconscious, a global telepath, a writer

'you're all, Jesse' -v (allah? law?)

No comments: