Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Black hole truth

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me, god

Credo

God, Morality, and Religion


God

Reality is all the God there ever is.   God=universe.

God is love.   God is one.   God is a man of war.  God is good.

Reality has lots of gods, or virtual reality, anyway; 

YHWH, Allah, The Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), Ra, Quetzalcoatl

Brahma-Siva-Vishnu, avatars, Hanuman, Ganesha, Krishna

Shangdi, Baha, Waheguru, Ahura Mazda

I suppose it’s all me, if I want God to exist.

The source of all goodness. 

Take charge! Make your own life good.

   I forgot Zeus.  Jesse translates to Jesus (hey Zeus)

   Teshara has Ra, Ara, Hara, Shara, and Eshara!

        Also, avalokiteshvara, and See (from Jesse/see s.j.)


Morality

Good, not bad.

Ha.  That’s really all that can be said.


Religion

Worship of the One.

My cock.  Jesus Christ.  2,5.  

Community, and cum unity

Bdsm, buddha, dharma, sangha, maitreya

  omg, and the hole (holiest of holies)


The absolute Truth:

Rat a tat tat, the sound of my gat

Being and nothingness

Existence and oblivion, nihility, dead eternity

Here for 120 years, say - then, gone

Believe whatever you want, 

Delusion and ignorance are nearly universal

a multiverse of psyches, universities, and selves

  me, myself, and I; ego, id, superego; roles, personalities, no-self

 

(delusional) Things like

souls, heaven, immortality, rebirth, and sanity

As if anyone is truly sane

Ha.   The world is nuts.

Maybe a tear is in order.

Write my way to a sane universe.  Right?

It’s all good, says the devil

Or the Pope !

   (Jesuits "try and see God in all things")

I think the Flying Spaghetti Monster is good.

Life is good.  Death is good, too.

Heroin heaven.  Death as an end of suffering.

Unless I’m dead wrong.


The good life is survival and reproduction

With enough money for basic needs, comfort

relaxed, content, satisfied, meaning and purpose, a hobby

Read, watch, listen, eat, exercise, sleep, write, talk, create

Work, play.  Be prepared.  Stay safe.  Live long and prosper.

Smile, laugh, happy, positive, joy, bliss, cheer, fun, games

humor, comedy, satire, jokes, standup, entertainment

Healthy, strong, fit, well; go to bed tired, wake refreshed

No comments: