Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, October 11, 2021

I guess that's what I am

They call me the working man 

I used to bag groceries and clerk Walgreens and cook pizza and do telemarketing and recycle and be a camp counselor and caltrans and burgers and cookies and drove Jeeps and worked at an art store and model for artists and did student housekeeping and gardening and security guard and signature-gathering and something called BEST step, which I won't even go into, and bellhop.

As a dogwalker, for Wag! (independent contractor), and non-wag "private dogwalking service", I sit and walk and feed, water, medicate...   There's Rover, too, and some walkers do both, but I just do Wag!  It's called the Uber of dog walking.   The satellite tracks your walk.  I sometimes walk an actual dog named Rover.  Sometimes people look for walks on Next-door.  There's dog training, if you're ambitious.  You can advertise online, and post your info at dog supply stores.  You can chat up people on the street with dogs.   You can tax deduct expenses like poop bags, shoes, treats, bike maintenance.  I have a hip pack with a treat pouch sewn to it.  I carry my phone, bags, treats, business cards, a collapsible water bowl, a water bottle in a pouch, pen, wallet, keys, facemask, notepad.  You have to know how to put on the different harnesses, for the Wag! test.  Answers are on YouTube.  It's paid exercise, and the dogs/owners love you.  Good times!

I walked by a business ad yesterday for "enchanting planting" (reminds me of "sherry's berries").   trick or treat; shop til you drop;  (garden) drip or droop...  get paid and get laid (get made?)

No comments: