Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, October 29, 2021

Whorer Horror

Ore were (mind mined)

Whorer and Whore roar

Terrific horrific, scientifically satanic, and love of evil


A day in the life of Diabolos, or -us, if you like

A night of death!


Sic my demon dogs, hounds of hell, on the vulnerable, the suicidal.   The deluded and well-meaning christians who think they’re going to heaven and, of course, the wicked.   I’m not entirely evil!  These monsters swarm as a pack, rip off your throat, and fight over your flesh!   Delightful creatures, these beasts.  I helped train them, myself.


Those who survive (very few), I gladly scoop up for my side gig -  Of slow torments and torture.   I record their screams.  Always a blast.   I have some very good ones.  My halloween records should make a killing!


And I have wonderfully delicious brain candy, made from Real Brain!  I sweeten them with sweethearts.   Lovers love them.   Meaty treats I feed my family, good for fiends of any stripe!


Well, I must be going.  I’m having an old friend for dinner.  No, just kidding.  I DO like that line, though.  I’m having my worst enemy.   Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, they say.  My stomach is about as close as you can get, right?


Have a nice day.

Satan


Processing Horror

Cthulhu, Sauron, Ahriman (sac)

Hannibal Lecter, Voldemort (van halen, vh)

Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Mephistopheles (just a slob like one of us)

beelzebub ogre mephisto beast (bomb)

JInn, Eblis, Azazel

   Jinn Eblis Satan Sauron Evil

Evil, egregious eblis (and E for 5 for pentagon/pentacle)

Egregious greg, execrable

Vampires, and other demons, like zombies, orcs, or 

  Fiends, hellhounds, beasts, monsters

     succubus and incubus, 

     afreet, rakshasa

rickshas, rakshasa

ogre, villain, brute (bovine)

God, when drunk

God without G is odious

Vile violent, villainous vicious

Fiendish friends

Versus verses

abominate, abhor (AA)

LD loathe despise


   Demon comes from deity, genius!

evil, harmful, hostile, corrupting, malevolent

possessed, infested, essence

Wicked, sinful, criminal

Cruel, Brutal, Savage

IT, iniquity, turpitude

Um, unforgiving, merciless

rum, ruthless, unforgiving, merciless (RM), pitiless (rump), 

turpitude (trump)


Bloodthirsty brutal bestial beelzebub

  Beastly brutish barbarous

Cruel Cthulhu 

   Callous, cold-blooded, cutthroat

Savage, sick, sadistic Sauron (hissing, sibilant snake)

   severe, sanguinary, stony/stone-hearted, sordid

barbaric monstrous wicked

hatred, hell, horrible, hostile

heinous, heartless/hard-hearted, harsh hannibal

atrocious, ferocious (A and F), fierce, fiendish friend

Vicious and malicious (pyre), flagitious

Infernal iniquity (I and I), internally infernal

ruthless, remorseless (r and r)

abominable atom bomb

You are a bucket of blood, a walking beverage, bob

monstrous, murderous, merciless, mean, malfeasant

heinous anus

Unkind, unfeeling, uncaring, unholy, ungodly

inhumane, inhuman, animal

Hard and cruel, harsh and callous, at church

Demonic, devilish, diabolical, dastardly, depraved

degenerate, dissolute, dishonorable, despicable

dark, detestable

No comments: