Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Oakland Sit

Woof! Duke the doberman, large and in charge, 8 days

Duke (feed (afer morning walk/5p), water 2 bowls), 

          walk 3x/day (5-6p, 1-2p, 7:30-9p), 

          feed after morning walk, and 5p

               (1/3 can, handful ground beef, cup o' crunchies)

                  plus water, fish oil, and turmeric (in eve.)

        plus treat/cookie ("human grade!") and bully stick, at night   

   

Junior and blackie (2 bowls outside, 

   1/2 can fancy feast, 1/2 friskiess, and crunchies outside and in)


Water plants, bring out bins (Sunday pm), mail, and papers


MY Chow:

  Nova lox bagel from Noahs

  BLT, chocolate bar with custard, from Colonial Donuts

  Burritos from Chipotle

  maybe the cheesesteak place

  Cc cookies from Starbucks

      Brought GNC and Oatmeal

I want to try the "vegan mob" place

    near the GLT (grand lake theater)

    prohibitive pricing, extortionate?, you might say


bandanna, and Anna

gardener, housekeeper, cook, dog walker :-)

No comments: