Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

My Sitch

(Situation)
Money, Money
2020

I walk dogs, and write a blog
I'm a dog walker, and a blog-writer
I have schizophrenia, am schizophrenic

SSA 657/mo x6, 3942
SSI (203.19x4, 209.51 may, 297.56 june), 1319.83
USG (CARES act, stimulus payment), 1200-
WAG (dozen walks, 2020), (397 walks, since 2016)
   245.50 + 127.58 (class action lawsuit settlement payment)
   $373.08
Paypal  (Karen Rose MFT, and Marlen Knusel), $625
    Snoopy (9 walks, all in June), $225
    Kaleb (16 walks, 4 months 2/3/5/6, $400
TOTAL: unearned + earned
$6461.83, + 998.08 = 7459.91
earned, less settlement (625+245.50) = 870.50

BTC, bitcoin, $191-, last checked (around $200)
     (originally, $15 worth, in 2014?), GIFT (from Pierre)

PROPERTY
(c) Phone (128GB iPhone XR)+ verizon, $75/mo.  
    GIFT, both phone and service plan (from Greg, brother)
Computer, MacBook Air,  $650-, purchased in March 2019

Amazon: Echo, Kindle (both purchased with GIFT cards)
books, clothes, etc.
  (heater, (the house does not have heating), 
   fan, ikea armchair ($158 gift), (goodwill) coffee maker, used printer)
   blender, lamp, portable radio (30.56), 
   tv, dvd player, alarm clock, etc.

Expenses (6) 755+40, $795+ (+ food, transportation)
   6: 1.rent + utilities, 750-, 2.wifi, 5-
       amazon (20/16/4) $40-  
       3.news: (kindle) nyt + economist, 4.amzn music service 
       5.food, (untabulated), 6. transportation
Food (I treat to the occasional pizza, bongo burger, or sushi burrito)
  (30lbs overweight, 222), (i bought an 11 lb box of medjool dates, $20)
         I go to food pantry, monthly (3 bags), and get meals at 801, MSJ
         I’ve been trying to eat clean, and less meat.  GNC protein.
          (801 is my parents' house, in SF), (MSJ is Mission San Jose)
         Greg brings me free raisins, from his wife's dad's farm,
          in Fresno, which I sometimes have with my daily 
          oatmeal breakfast.  
Transportation (I don't have a car).  I bike, bart, and bus.
      BBB in the Bay Area, from Berkeley.  
      I have a disability discounted clipper card (loaded with $20-)
            I'm not using Bart much, due to the coronavirus.   

Rent (incl. utilities) $750 (rent ceiling is 774.36)  
          as of 4/20/20, says bkly rent stabiliz board)
    (rooming house, multi-unit property)(under rent control)
$750 Rent /month, 5$ Wifi / month
755 to Edgar each month, 12 residents.  
(8 of us in the house, 3 in the (separate) garage, 1 in the driveway)
shared kitchen, 2 bathrooms (for us 9)
    
1525 Ashby Ave., Berkeley, Ca 94703-2301
11/22/’14, rental agreement;  $500- deposit (returnable)
     $700 12/’14-7/’15;   
     $725 8/’15,  
     $740, 8/’17 -7/‘19, 
     $790, august/sept ’19, 
     $750, 10/ ’19-present)
      ($750, last 9 months) (annual increase limited to 5% +inflation)
      
(20 days in SF, $50/d, 4/25-5/15, 647 Myra, Jeff n Vishi's airbnb+
     I paid $250-, Greg $250, Dad $500)

Portland
      (Might move to PDX; not just to save money/on rent) 
      (PDX is Portland, OR), (on my mind, often)
      my friends Sara, Pierre, Augustus (age 6), +
         and due soon baby (due in August)
         and dogs Banh Mi, and Poutine -
       are moving from their home on SE 38th, to SE Clinton

AMAZON, $40/month (news and music)(kindle and echo): 
   News (NYT, Economist) 19.99/mo, 15.99/mo (starting July 24)
   Music (3.99/mo).
       $ (20/16/4), $39.97/month

Gym, Y, ymca (paused, plan to cancel) 39-/mo 
       (with financial assistance)(Y membership is usually $64)
       Paid to exercise!  Gym cost cancelled.  Goodness, twice.

Clipper card (disability discounted), for Bart/Bus

WORK (dogwalking) expenses (7 main ones)
Poop Bags
Treats
Shoes
Waterproof phone case
Bike maintenance
Hat/Sunscreen
——
FREE resources (for feeling frugal):

Medicare Part A/B (A is Hospital insurance)(B is medical insurance)
BFP (bkly food pantry), 3 bags of groceries/mo
Berkeley Free Clinic, free dental (lottery)
Public library (bkly, oak, sf), tool library, gtu library
Kp meds ($934/year, for 10.40) (1.30 co-pay x 8), almost free
      olanzapine/zyprexa (221-/bottle), risperdal/risperidone (35-/bottle)
      Each bottle is for 100 days (.35/day + 22.10/day) (22.45/day)
      (30 mg olanz, .5 mg risp, nightly), since ?
Kp glasses benefit, too (annual)
YTTP, (yoga to the people) (donation-based)
Free meals (with homeless)
No longer have amazon prime (xmas gift, 2018)
I used to get free haircuts.

Inheritance (monty python says: I'm not dead yet!)
   (lottery? 6 things: repay SSA, fund microloans, 
    help some causes/charities, 
    buy some stuff, travel, and invest.
Calfresh, never applied, have not yet

WF 6/30/2020 (Wells Fargo, Tuesday June 30th)
Checking, 395.74 (-220), 175.74
Savings, 812.07 (recurring transfer, $75- checking to savings)
   (SSA+SSI, 954.56, -Rent/wifi/Amzn, 755+39.97, Net addition of: 159.59)
(monthly transfer, automatic, checking to savings, around 6th of month)

Below poverty line, but not in debt (like x% of Americans)
Poverty line: 12,760 (2020, 1 person, federal, HHS)
Percentage of americans in debt:  23% said they “carry no debt” (77%?)

budget
(rounded, easier) 
(ssa657+ssi298)955 - 795(edgar755+amazon(20/16/4)40) = 160/mo
+870 (dogs), +130 (settlement payment), + 1200 (usg)

BLOG STATS!
Since 2008 (2007, really), about 1600 posts, 
over 225,000 page views, 
most popular post is movies with ‘God’ in title: 12,910 pv's
HS journalism award, I like writing, :-)
   Clarifies thought, informative, possible/potential publishing profit
Andrew Yang, my data has (uncompensated) value?
Button for PayPal donations to God (his bicycle fund), never used!

Fun v, and response-
'You ARE a phd, Jesse'
Post hole digger.  In what? The earth
Journal of Earth Sciences and Systems Engineering
Teshara, as earth (anagram)
Tesla, LArry TEShara.  Earthquakes?  Faults!!

God, "it’s all your fault".   All the praise, and all blame.
Unless, God is only the good.  
And the devil deserves all the disgust.
Is the devil a part of God?  Devil of God, dog!
    kept on a leash!  restricted freedom.  ooh, rah!

KP (Kaiser Permanente)
I have a kp senior advantage medicare/medi-cal plan (hmo snp).  Oh, snap! lol.  (health maintenance organization, special needs program) "medi-medi" plan.
     I just got a message to schedule an appointment with my kp psychiatrist.  I need my blood drawn, too.  The psychiatrist's name is also Jesse.   He thinks I'm crazy to believe I'm a telepath with an attorney in Sacramento I met in college (David, in Davis).  All I have to say is a quote by Hermann Hesse:  "When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane."   Anyway, my handwriting has deteriorated.  I think that's a good proxy for my mental health.  But I admit I have control over it.   My vision is getting worse, too.  I have two pair of prescription glasses (reading, distance).  But at least I have a computer (and blog) to communicate clearly, in writing.   I don't want to adjust my meds (zyprexa and risperdal, 30mg and 1/2mg).  Things are good (mostly).   My dad has cancer, though (lymphoma).  I, even though I'm getting better, I think, still experience my four symptoms I've had since forever:  The four symptoms are (head shocks/zaps, chest pains, voice, and (sometimes) teeth-tapping).  I don't think I've been gas-lighted (made to believe I'm going crazy), or am a grifter (petty swindler).   But I do sometimes wonder if not everybody/everyone is actually crazy... It's a mad mad (etc.) world.  But Annette Riddle, my birthmother, I learned in college, is also schizophrenic.  I was schizoaffective before that, and bipolar before that. I officially became disabled in 1993, but I remember hearing a voice and clutching my head in 2nd grade, grammar school, st. Stephen's, in San Francisco, as a youth.  I recently learned my birthfather died at the age of 51.  It's kind of funny that I can say I have 2 dads, or 2 moms, if I want to play around.  God is my uncle, too, lol.   I have an aunt, a Dominican nun, married to Jesus (or is it the church?).

245.50 (wag) + 400 (kaleb)+ 225 (snoops) =870.50/6 =145.08/mo
Less than 2000 in WF checking (175.74) and savings (812.07)
     (987.81), (end of June), (July rent paid)
     July 1: will receive $657- (SSA), and received SSI (297.56)
      987.81+ 954.56 = 1942.37
Assets of  650 (computer), used bicycle, etc.

1200- usg stimulus (doesn’t count), 
           Will there be another one?
Should I have reported my resources over 800, when I got the 1200?
I don't know the difference between r/a/p 
     resources, assets, and (real or personal) property
     (terms used on medi-cal estate recovery program notice)

-Philosophically, perhaps, my primary purpose is politely and and happily picking up pooches’ poop!
-With the nuns, volunteering at their garden at MSJ: weed-whacking, persimmon-picking
(mission San Jose, in Fremont)

Confusion, 6 terms
SSA, SSI, SSDI, SSD, SDI, disability income (state, federal)

No comments: