Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Solitary Me

No complaints

People are stupid.  Some people are intelligent.  Everyone is both, in some respects, I believe.  But the average iq is 100.   I don’t know what mine is.  I took some tests, a decade ago.  Like 120s, or even 140, once.   I don’t care what it is.   I’m the biggest idiot that ever lived, in that I was responsible for the death of my sister.   But maybe I’m a genius, too, with a blog that finally tells it straight (‘it’ being theology).   In any case, I like to think and write.  I like to read and listen to music.  And I like being alive.  I’m not in debt.  Enjoying life, and being better off than 80% of americans, the average American being 38k in debt.  Says google.  And I’m healthy.  Health is a form of wealth.  36.5% of Americans are obese.  Another 32.5% are overweight.  Actually, I’m a bit overweight, one of the 32.5%, and I don’t know what I should be, or how much over I am.  Ok, I googled it:  A male 6’1 should weigh between 166-202.  I weigh 225.  I should be like 209.  I might be 6’2.  I want to replace my fat with muscle.  I live in Berkeley.  Great weather, intelligent people, cultural opportunities, and a good rental price, add up to a pretty ideal life.  I get enough sleep, eat well, have plenty to do, and have family and friends.  Life is good.  I take meds, and I don’t feel insane.  I have subscriptions to the ny times and economist.  I like trivia, too.  Ideally, I’ll read a book/day, as well.  I’m 48 years old.  I’ll be busy til the day I die.  Meditation takes out a bite.  I don’t watch tv, or go to movies, anymore.  I’d like to make money walking dogs, leading nature hikes, cuddling, teaching self-defense, and getting paid for being a published author.  I guess I could teach spanish, too.   And help prisoners spend their time productively, with books and trivia and yoga and whatnot.  I think every prisoner should have an e-reader, like my kindle, with access to an entire library, like encyclopedia or martial arts or 2100 asanas or all the award-winners!   That might even make incarceration fun, heaven forbid.  Life doesn’t have to be hell.  We can all be good.  That’s all I have to say, for now.

No comments: