Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Rebutting Myself

Because I don't want to be self-defeating

Antifa

Fascism, defined: 
A political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation, and often race, above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Trump is, in fact, remarkably fascist.  
He retweeted that the only good democrat is a dead democrat.  He has called the press evil.  He’s racist, and sexist, and a rapist, and a con artist, and a liar, and a dick.  So I have love for the antifa movement.   I’m more humanist than american, so I deplore his trade wars, and militarism, and wall, as well.   
    This about sums it up:  Did you hear that he asked if they could threaten to execute journalists to get them to give up their sources for leaks in the White House?

I admit I also have love for the devil.

It’s okay to love a fascist.
You can love a hater, or even the hate.

That’s why I love America.   It allows diversity, polarity, opposition.  I love the free press, both main parties, all philosophical schools, and the right to assemble and protest.   SPARP (speech, petition, assembly, religion, and press).   Most religions are full of shit, and the average  iq is only 100, but I still love the idiots, the deluded, who can still be as righteous as the leftious.  Everybody has a role to play, is an essential piece of the puzzle, on this earth.

But, on the other hand, you can’t be for suffering, death, war.   Racism, even if you think blacks are in fact more racist than whites, is a scourge.  Beliefs are acceptable, but criminal action is not.  You have to draw the line somewhere.  I don’t support arson, vandalism, looting, assault, or police brutality, or even the military, going to foreign countries, and killing strangers, upon command.   All these things are heinous.   

Then again, crime can be justifiable, honestly.

Love the sinner, hate the sin.  You can still love the perpetrators.  You can even be diabolical, and favor anarchy, crime, unrest, battle and conflict, and death.  But you shouldn’t act on it.  And you shouldn’t run around terrorizing people with public displays of aggression, like assault rifles, or confederate flags, or red paint for people in furs.   

Police and prisons and paramilitaries can help keep the peace, but should not cause conflicts, themselves.   I’m down with everybody.   Everybody has a point.  Everyone is right.   But personally, I prefer peace.  That’s just me.  I’m not for war.   A slap can snowball into a nuke.   I mean, it shouldn’t.   But it theoretically could.   The danger of unhinged leadership being a threat to society needs to be remedied.   Nukes shouldn’t even exist.

Am I too open minded?  Am I defeated and neutralized by my own philosophy?  Are angels warring for my soul, so to speak?  Is Trump in fact as virtuous as anybody else?  Does eating a hamburger logically entail acceptance of murder?   Is the world overpopulated?  Is sin a virtual reality, and not in fact real?   

I can live with Trump, as long as he's all bark, and no bite.   That seems unlikely.  Once there's oppression, though, then off with his head.  Tit for tat, justice equality revenge and karma, for the jerk.   America should never be fascist, or have a dictator.   I'm fightin' for Biden.  Dump Trump.  I mean, the metaphor works: he really IS a piece of shit.   Mexicans are not rapists.  I love the citizens of "shithole countries."  Trump university was a scam.  Police shouldn't have malice toward the public.  Fox News is not a source of unbiased reporting.   He never reads, and he always lies.  And the Bible is not a political prop.

Argh. Ugh.  Peace be with you.   Peace be upon you.  Peace!  Life is shit, unless life is grand.   I guess I should just accept everybody.  If I want to be happy, and live by my own pacifist philosophy, there’s really not much choice, is there?

 I shouldn't condescend, or promote any sectarianism, as it's all good, but maybe something is better for you (or for me) than something else, who can say, maybe only you, but don't knock it til you've tried it, keep an open mind, like a parachute, that only works when open, and everybody is equal, if not the same.  Then again, people are radically different, too.  Unless everybody's me, as the dead milkmen sang, lol.   Ha.   If you play chess, condescension is just part of the game, right?  Sex-aryanism, what the heck is that?

No comments: