Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, June 1, 2020

Listen to HER

3 crises of Health, Economy, and Race

I'm actually a pig (was born in 1971)
and everyone loves donuts!
I like bacon and pastor tacos, too
(a symbolic kind of cannibalism, like eucharist!)
church pastors, and
pain agony suffering torment oppression repression
2 tacos on Tuesday
(named after Tiw:  the norse god
    of law and justice, and single combat)
pandemic: pan (bread), and dem backwards (meds)
fed with bread, meds, and the dead
behavior savior, gospel gossip

dying and crying
bias and brutality
looting and shooting
demon demonstrators, remonstrated
ff, fuel on the fire, fears and feelings, fire and fury
sick music, orc orchestra, drum beat : murder/beatings
underground sound, nightclubs and fight clubs
mental instrumentalists, and racist bassists!

go out and demonstrate, goaded
respect my existence, or expect my resistance
protesting the police
is unrest a fun test?
jailer failure, lingering anger
murder of the moment, mom
damage and destruction, dad
      degraded and dehumanized,
      disrespected and demonized
revolutionary evolution; color revolutions:
Michael brown, Freddy gray, and George floyd (as in pink)
hard-hit, violence and virus, mobs and lost jobs
kop killing will not cause real reform
law and order, crow's caws at the border
hordes with swords
danger, stranger!
wariness and chariness, to mention tensions
react with tact, grief for police chief
having an impact, in fact
(stepping razor) Peter tosh, causing caution in Washington
raw emotions, and law and order motions, and godly devotion

No comments: