Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Tishrei and Teshara

Tishrei is a month on the Hebrew calendar

Variant spellings of Teshara include:
Tishara, Teshar, Tishera, Tasharra, Teshera, Tashara, Tashari,
Tashira, Deshara, Tushar, Tashyra, Tashera, and Toshiro

I pronounce it T' share uh
anagram of as earth, as heart, as hater, and shat ear
Spelling changed at ellis island from Texeira (common in Portugal)

It's got
A (god is one)
Ra (Egyptian sun god) (arabic letter, 10th)
Ara (a pre-islamic arabian god)
Hara (an early name for Shiva, in Hinduism)
Shara (a sumerian god)
Eshara (Ishara is a love goddess)
Set (or Seth) (an ancient Egyptian deity)

avalokitesvara is a bodhisattva of compassion in buddhism

he's a rat
he a star
he's a art

I'm Jesse Lawrence Teshara
My mom is Margaret Delia (Peggy) Hennessy
My birth mom is Annette V Riddle
My biological father is Richard Stollnitz
My dad is Lawrence William Teshara
  (law, will, and ar / "heir")

My friend Julie says Stollnitz is polish jew
Riddle is Voldemort's name (he who must not be named)
   rid of dull, elder, tom marvolo
Hennessy has the same spelling as the cognac

abba, pa, papa, padre, dad, da, father, pop
not too bubbly these days

Jesse has esse, latin for being, as in essence
J' suis is 'i am' in French
J is the tenth letter, evoking tennis, and tennessee
Jie xi is analysis in chinese
spanish is Jesus (hey zeus), Chuy (chewy), or Isai  (eesah-e)
Isa is arabic for Jesus
Jesse is biblical, as in
    the Jesse tree, the father of king David, ancestor of Jesus
It means, god makes forget,
    the whole office of the eucharist,
    and god exists
T.W.O. (!), eu a christ
essej is message
see sj (society of Jesus, jesuits)
j sees (or J See's) JC's, possessed by Jesus! lol
see's candy and satan (ha)
Chewbacca and Chewy granola bars and dog food
jess u (Jesus)
AI (artificial intelligence)
a jess is a strap in falconry
jessant is a plant issuing forth from the ground (botany)
Jesse has je.  Jesse Teshara is 4,9 (d,i) - jedi

stollnitz
evokes stole (theft, or liturgical vestment), knits, zit, lost, snit, toll, lit, slit, slot, lots, tin, sol, sin, LN

Lawrence, Larry, Mr. T
law, war, wren, rents, rinse, ints, ents, lore, lorentz, LA, lay, airy, lair, rail, LN
my old man (mom)
Teshara has star, Lawrence has war - Star Wars

tar baby, phantom tollbooth, Harry Potter, ents, Star Wars
my mom and PT Barnum, PT boats, PT cruiser
Margaret as R great ma
Peggy T as similar to Egypt
and piggy, like miss piggy (I'm a boar in the Chinese zodiac)
    (and hopefully not boring, like a drill in the movie Pi)

John was my confirmation name
my full name is an anagram for 'satan researches jewel'
Salazar, Davenport, and Lindley are names from my birth family

v's
yeah jess u r all law
they know how u r
we know how u do, jess
you're hard hard hard to get through

a tv, teravolt, tera means with 12 zeros (teshara minus sha)
sha is a shareholders/stockholders agreement,
  or a totemic animal (typhonic beast) of the Egyptian god set

No comments: