Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Solution to Everything

If, when described most basically, and in the simplest terms, all we do is move things, then the solution to everything is moving things well. Ideas and things, that is. I think ideas are things.

Here are the principles of moving ideas and things (Or IT, if you like):
ideas
1.availability
-books, magazines, tv, radio, internet, movies....libraries
goal:
-I believe the future should have virtual libraries, where people can access the total of human knowledge (and be able to run a truth filter over past literature, etc.).

2. the right ideas to the right people
-since we're all god, education as lifelong learning for all.
-since, operatively, not all of us are "movers and shakers," then ideas should be moved to create the world we want selectively, according to each's realative ability to create that change.

We often like to believe this happens naturally, throught the goodwill of the Universe. I encourage everyone to perhaps be more proactive.

Efficiency: with least effort and cost
Intelligently-directed: Seeing the big picture, with resources allocated to meet all goals, in the most reasonable time frame.

IT (ideas/things) should be moved to meet our ideals of personal and collective progress.

You might think this happens already, but I think it deserves reflection. What ideas and things do you want to move? Is stillness the answer?

No comments: