Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Pope says it's all good

At least, that's what it seems like he's saying

"The faith tells us that there are no two principles, one good and one evil. There is only one principle which is God the Creator and He is solely good, without shadow of evil. Hence neither are human beings a mix of good and evil. The human being as such is good. ... This is the joyful announcement of the faith: there is but one source, a source of good, the Creator, and for this reason ... life too is good."

Apparently, evil doesn't exist? There is no original sin? There is no sin, period?

If Jesus is the only one without original sin, then the sex part must be the sin, eh? But God is the Creator, which is the sex, I say.

Any priests or nuns want to clarify all this for me, like what does the Magisterium say?

Would God as destroyer be bad? There is no source of evil? Can there be a human being without shadow of good? Or does that cease to be a human being...say a vampire? Is the devil good? Is there no devil? Have we moved on? Could there be one... What would be the ultimate evil? Oblivion and destruction of the universe? Or hell. War is hell. God is a man of war. Well, anyway..

Peace be with you.
They say hell is separation from God, but they also say God is everywhere. Welcome to Paradise. Is it possible everything we imagine to be bad is actually good?

Aside: maybe the church believes in fate. I mean, if Peter was a rock.. does that mean we're all just fancy billiard balls? So, instead of the 'best of all possible worlds', we're in the only possible world, so we might as well love it, for in the loving is the improving, itself :-)

No comments: