Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

astrology, in my life







I'm a virgo. Both my parents are leos. And my wife is an aquarius.

I've got a guide to compatibility, and here's what it says:
-Since Virgos like to be helpful and Leos love to be fussed over, it's a match made in heaven. Well, sort of. Your majesty the Lion rules, and Virgo obeys. As long as these roles are played well, love is grand. If a Virgo rebels and tries to overpower the throne, there's likely to be a royal uproar. Note to Leo: Virgos who feel like servants don't serve as well as those who feel appreciated. Note to Virgo: those who make jokes at Leo's expense will find their services no longer needed. (2 stars out of 5 for compatibility)

-Virgo with Aquarius:
At first you'll find a lot to talk about and will be attracted to each other's great minds, but aquarius has been dubbed a "know it all" sign by astrologers, and Virgos hate "big talkers". A virgo may think a Water Bearer is all talk and no action. Aquarians are freedom lovers who have cool, quirky personalities. There's no real connection here. Virgos need to know a relationship is going to last, but Aquarians can't be tied down. Settling down is what Virgos do best. Aquarians will never settle. They are always veering off the beaten path, thus leaving a trail of dust that Virgos refuse to follow.
(2 stars out of 5 for compatibility, 2 stars out of 5 for marriage material)
(3 for friendship and communication, 2 for attraction)

whereas
Virgo with Capricorn outclasses Aquarius for a Virgo in all categories...
(4 for attraction, communication, and friendship, 5 for compatibility and marriage material)

It makes me wonder what exactly I may have gotten myself into, and what I'm missing, but I'm not going to stress, cuz Sara's the best!

Along the same lines, and in view of the previous post, Should astrology play a role in adoption?

No comments: