Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Say What?

 What are you a God of?

Honestly, I don’t know

Me, I guess

Self, logic, truth?

SLT, like a truck


Piloting the spaceship earth

Buddhist twist: Even god has no-self

Catholic definition of God (wikipedia, “God in Catholicism”)

Infinite intellect, will

    mind, motivation


"Comprehended by none, incomprehensible, ineffably 

most high above all things 

which are or can be conceived outside Himself.”


"The Holy, Catholic, Apostolic, Roman Church believes and confesses that there is one, true, living God, Creator and Lord of heaven and earth, omnipotent, eternal, immense, incomprehensible, infinite in intellect and will, and in every perfection; who, although He is one, singular, altogether simple and unchangeable spiritual substance, must be proclaimed distinct in reality and essence from the world; most blessed in Himself and of Himself, and ineffably most high above all things which are or can be conceived outside Himself."


Oblation

OB/GYN, late, shun

A solemn offering or presentation to God

Eucharist, bread and wine, and BBC

Oblatio vitae, the free offering of one’s life

    A category of being declared “blessed” 

    Under RCC canonisation procedures

       Created by Pope Francis in 2017


God’s Name:  Jealousy

     My name, Jesse L (God, disordered, kind of)

Jesus.  Hey Zeus.  Chuy.  Chewy.  

TWO.  “The Whole Office of the eucharist.”

Teshara, T as cross.   As earth, heart, hater.   

HCAR church


Everything is alright, we’re gonna be alright

dome, firmament, vault of heaven

Water above, water below

Which is worse: atheism, or self-apotheosis?

Cynicism is conformity - bumper sticker

Look at someone the wrong way (LASTWW)

Peace on earth, and goodwill toward men

I’ve been listening to Paul Oakenfold

Paul Oakenfold is God, lol

(German) Gullon, Oakenfold, David :-)


abess abyss, chrism chasm!

french frog

seraphim

if you're feeling froggy, jump!

No comments: