Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Components of God

 Abba, abbott, abbess

Swedish band/father,  a butt,  abyss

components, cops, ents, and corn pone

God is the devil, combined with who reacts, in correction: “You made me” (!)

Herat, 2 places of the same name, in Afghanistan, and Iran (AI!)

Isai, As Herat (Jesse Teshara)

You are intelligent children -v

Ssss, hissing, (sibilance, serpent, slytherin, satan), like rain

   Singular simple spiritual substance

Sub-stance:  taking a stance, below

Looking up to people

Jesus, Jess U

Dire fool: distinct in reality, essence

   Free offering of one’s life

(foolish!: the purpose of life is survival and reproduction)

The genetic program, the dna imperative, the legacy of millions of years of evolution

G-D, going down, over the hill

3: trinity, angel, evil

10: satan, 10 orders of angels (in ascending order)

   (ishim, cherubim, bene elohim, elohim, malakim, seraphim, 

    hashmalim, erelim, ophanim, chayot ha kodesh)

glower, glare, stare daggers, stink eye, dirty look, evil eye

Piece of papa john’s pepperoni pizza and a papadia

dome vault, Darth vader, do me, doomy

vault of heaven, Van Halen

more butt talk:  abundance, rear admiral, wide receiver, tight end

the church of Honda is deep

No comments: