Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, February 12, 2021

BLOB

Buttload of books

(I’m a) bucket o’ blood, with a buttload of books on my bucket list

(But a butt load itself is not on my bucket list)

Identity statement, sense of self


V’s

Jesse, you love your you

This IS kind of me

jess, you ARE a bit human (gods are like, whatever)

You are sort of real, jess

You’re in harrowing mode, Jesse


Queer choir, annals of anality, heard the herd

Reasons to live, things to look forward to

Maybe a baby (for many men)

Scar - survival, consciousness, alive, real

BBBBB: (I’m a) bucket (of) blood 

              (with a) buttload (of) books (on my) bucket-list

(I am, and will be, satisfied, even without completion)

      A bottomless supply of books


I have no aspiration to be 

    a prophet or spiritual healer 

    with supernatural powers


aspire to inspire

inspire, respire, perspire, and decrease ire


churchy:  G's us, glory to kp (kingdom, power):

hear i.m. (instant messaging), I cum 2 dew yore Will, you're will iz mai de-light, will and W, ill.  LWT (last will and testament), test of mint, dd, destroyed death, brought light (but the sun may kill us), diss sigh pulls, tired of Tyre, inside Sidon, unclean spirits, UC spirit, studying Shakespeare at Cal, reading at reed, studs studying, suitors in suits, be you T, full (stomach), dyed and died, respect the new specifications, (Gary) Hart's heart, Heavenly Father (did parenting well), transition to sitting, chair and charity, respond to spawn, kindly killing devil, re-ligious (again), con-secrated (convicts becoming holy), give life, give blood, re-ward in heaven (on heaven as it is on earth), inheritance, in hair it tints, sing blessings, daughters on dot, earth as a blue dot, Jung and yutes, cry iced r lored, lard gawd, foe, fruit of the earth, bred of lyfe, HH humming Han, ho-lee church, chur (commune in eastern Switzerland), gr ace, ack sept aunts,  wurd 2 yor muther, marvel us works, hev'n and urth (ruth?), hith (hosanna in the highest, ho's Anna on acid), upon a pawn, like the dewfall but don't fall, passion and ash, GU global underground and given up, gave it (gay v it), drink from it, doctor ink fro m it, poured and poor, held and healed and helled, worthy were thee, what up G?, god almighty father, gay as fuck, on earth as it is in heaven, outdoors like the bedroom, take away the sins of the world, subtract sows, eat pork, command, come manned, cum man, ah men, sow, spring of waters (of life), permit, prr mitt (cat catcher), BH, blessed hope, safe from all distress, SAD makes you happy, grant us peace, ants and guppies, aunts and pies, peas and gr, god/religion, sol healed (a beer that hit the spot).  lamb of god sounds delicious.  silence of the lambs, eating christians? wordplay, gets crazy, hope you found it at least a little interesting.

No comments: