Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

From Ahnold to Zorro

 A 2 Z

A.  Arnold and the Anaheim Angels always ace athletic achievement!

B.  Beelzebub's butchers brutally behead buddhist believers

C. Capitalist countries carved up colonies like cake

D. The Devil's deadly depraved demons devour dogs in the darkness.

E. Every evil enemy is egregious

F. Flatulating fat fucks feeling froggy eat French fries, and let their freak flag fly

G. Give glory to our good and great god and guide, Gregory the great!

H. Happy and healthy in heaven, or hating and hurting in hell?

I. Intelligent Ivan immigrated to Ireland from Iran because of ignorant irate islamists.

J. Jesus the jewish Jehovah does jumping jacks with Jesse Jackson

K. the ku klux klan kills crackers

L. Lucifer loves living large and listening to Layla

M. My oh my: Mother Mary Margaret married Marilyn Manson to Mitch McConnell

N. N- nabbed my nachos, now I've nothing to nosh on

O. I'm so over orgasms on opioids, Olivia

P. Perhaps purity possibly pleases people, potentially

Q. Quiet queens quickly quash questions about quarantining queers.

R. Rachel is really raunchy

S. Sometimes I'm sad, sullen, and serious; sometimes, I'm silly (smile)

T. It's totally tricky to travel to Tomorrowland if you're treasonous and tainted like Trump.

U. Utter ugliness under u

V. Vanity! vicious vampires like Vladimir are victims of voices and vices

W. What would Walter want?

X. Xavier, the x-man, plays x-box with extra exertion and exactitude

Y. Yemenites yell about a yawning YHWH, yes?

Z. Zorro on a zebra? in a zoot suit?  Zapping Zuckerberg? Zounds!

No comments: