Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Today's Bit

No, not comedy

 I decided to write.   I don’t know yet what I am going to say.  I want to say something people want to read.   I want to boost my readership, maybe even gain some fame (notoriety?).   What do you prefer: the dark side, or the light?  Today my blog only got 35 page views.   I used to get hundreds.   So I need to spice things up a bit.   Bam!  I had a mushroom burger from Bongo today.   And half a sushi burrito, from Sushi Secrets (gunki).  If I could put those into words, I’d be set.   All I can really say is yum and try them for yourself.  And OMG ALIENS!! Lol.   They’re fast and scary and can do mind control, and have advanced technology, and want to probe your rectum.   Maybe they can heal my mom’s colon cancer.  That would be cool.  Teleport my mom onto their spaceship, then subdue her with beaming dreams into her skull, and zap the cancerous shit out of her colon.  Or maybe, just maybe, she can remit, through faith in God.  Faith in doctors, at least.  Or maybe it’s hopeless, and she can make peace with the inevitable.  Whatever will be, will be.   So we’ll see.  I like the space aliens option (Zorax from Nebulon-6!!).  The humans are pretty advanced, too.   Who knows if there’s a God that can do that.   Doctors can be Gods, you could say.  But God can be a doctor, too.   Right?   She’s supposed to fatten up and get some muscle on her skinny frame, so she can recuperate and recover, faster, after her surgery, later this month.  So she’s eating protein, like GNC powder or steaks or whatever.  I bought some salami, today.  The guy that cut in front of me didn’t have a mask.   Whatever.  I bought some biscoff cookies, some cans of chili, bananas, and honey yogurt.  I wanted to get the hell out of there, so I didn’t get a receipt, or a lottery ticket, or juice, like I wanted.  And I ran across the street to make the signal, in front of some car that wanted to go before he had the green.   People suck.  Kate tried to make hot chocolate with the 5 pounds of white chocolate I got free from a neighbor, today.   It was kinda gross, if you ask me.   Hopefully my roommates will help me eat all of it.   It’s in tupperware in the common fridge.   I’m listening to Haydn.  Talking Heads, earlier.  There is water above, there is water below.  Kate did an I-Ching reading of me, and made a little art piece to remember it, which I taped to my wall.  I walked Junie, then Snoopy and Shelby, today.   Shelby went to the vet, after.  She has a limp on her front right paw.   I had to use the bathroom, during the walk, so we got back to Karen’s early.   Then I finished the remaining 20 minutes.  Bathroom talk!   Was that exciting enough?  I’ve got a new Economist.   That’s pretty exciting, too, lol.

but wait, there's more

The ongoing dental saga


Woke up early, cold out, wanted to stay under the covers, rousted myself up, and ubered to the dentist, in Oakland, for my 10:30a appointment, and back (by uber) again, before eating brunch of a subway sandwich (pastrami, sourdough, footlong, provolone, mayo and mustard, everything but the peppercinis) and a blue gatorade and 2 chocolate chip cookies and a sun chips.   It’s sunny out, today, but still kinda cold, though.  Enjoying Haydn, again.  EBFD (east bay family dentistry) want me to pay $600 for the followup work, which I haven’t decided about yet.   I mean, I have the money, but the bfc (berkeley free clinic) did the work before for free.  I think they’re still closed by covid, though.   So I’ll probably pay.  Maybe get a little help from my friends.  3-2-3 was almost every tooth.   That’s a Mazda model, isn’t it?   Anyway, dental hygiene is important.  It gets expensive, if you don’t brush, floss, rinse every day.  So get to it.   The dentist said my mouth was pretty good, but then the receptionist hit me with the bill.   So go figure.  He broke up a chunk of resin that was sticking out from my crown, that apparently should have been removed already.  I’ve been bad, I haven’t been flossing.   


Plus, a little bit of fun

Well, why is wellness the same word as a source of water?  Drink water, not coke, right?  And why does healthy have heal pronounced as hell?   What the hell, right?  No pain, no gain.   A song says you got to go through hell before you get to heaven.  Intentions to be healthy and well mean 1 chin, not 10, lol.   Succumb to your hunger, obey your thirst… coke as cock?  Succumb as sucking cum?  Language get weird.   Wired with widgets.  To be fit and strong, you exercise.   Sexercise?   F- it!  Strong if the saint is wrong.  Muscles from Brussells.   And brussel sprouts, if you (spout out about) meat as murder.  Eminem, red rum and meetings.   Vegan if you’re V again.   A vampire?  Virtuous?  Virchew.   Chew on that.   What else is embedded in the language of health and fitness?  Bed.  Age.  Elle.  Ness.   And sanity, like a manatee in the Seine.  Inanity of sanity.   Madness is quite interesting.  Quiet, resting.  Ha.  Crazy crayfish.  Nuts about butts, or just peanut butter and cigarettes?  Cigar-wretched death-sticks.  You are what you eat, but you are also what you drink, and what you think, do, and say.   You are a body, with a mind.   That’s it, really.   IT, information technology.  Bites and bits of input.   body, (Eat-excrete)+actions (+mind, +thoughts, +words, +silence)=self (+delusions).   You will be assimilated.  Ass.  Similar.  Late.  Ends in D.


churchy 

awake!  rise up! out-cold,  undercover

confrontational or conversational

priestly and religious life (prl of wisdom)

pure, clean, washed, cleansed; pure a T

12 apostles, and 4-nick-8

constant conversation, nonstop prayer, ongoing dialog

hon and hun (like Attila, or Hyun-dai), honor, honey, honesty

touch our hearts, lift up our hearts (like the Aztecs?)

light of your face, lighted up, smile, happy, pleased

gift of mass, given up 4u (7-up, lol), male ass, resurrection, gu

mass, growth, kingdom power glory, kpg -kaiser permanente goodness

fs, forgive sins, set us free, san francisco, st. francis, -uck

fm, filthy mind, father and mother, fm radio, ray of dios

chalice phallus, bred of life, kingdom cum, spread throughout world

comes in name of lord, Omg, gift of dewfall, wet, ee (cummings, every evil)

lord our god, peace and unity, shit (soul healed, it), sole heel

heavenly host, holy humanity, find favor, um - you and many

bs, sb, sisters and brothers, blessed sacrament

af, almighty father, fallen asleep

knead dough, and needing dinero

art in heaven, ah.  Neo, new and everlasting (covenant).

eternal (tern), sins of the world (sow)

ma and pa (prince of peace, in memory of me)


good and great, bearing burdens, doubt and despair, praise and prayer, (kind of gay?: comfort of rod and staff), sin and suffering, sing and shout, hosanna in the highest, son and sun, break bread, body and blood, memory of me, savior's spirit, so says the saints, and priestly people, temptation to trespass, never say never, forever and ever, drawing strength from sacrifice, source of service, science of seance, myrrh-maid!


jewelry is not related to judaism or jews

scotland is not named after a guy named Scott 

I'm pretty sure France isn't named after some guy named Frank

Ireland is not named after ire, or Germany after germs

kaiser permanente will not make you permanent, lol

Winnie the Pooh is not a pos

Zeus IS a part of Jesus, lol


mbs

mad bad sad

mohammed bin salman

mind body spirit

mortgage-backed security


stay safe and sane, be kind to one another

does Biden really need to worry about Asmodeus in this day and age?

oaf, observant and faithful

defecation and desecration, shouting shit

gospel, god's spell, Godd cant spel 

indivisible, invisible, and inadvisable

in a sea of death, existence is a great gift

an attitude of gratitude, a little latitude

love is my gov above

doves, hovercraft, and love above

kingdom come, shat out of hell - by cradle of filth

there's a last time for everything

a tumescent adolescent

manic germanic panic

revolution of evolution (you shun)

a house divided, sects (is it ever light vs. light?)

   the light of Lucifer vs. the light of Jesus?

my burden is light

the sun, made of plasma, weighs 4.4 million trillion trillion pounds, lol

Jesus broke bread, rules, (and wind, lol)

make many mistakes (that's how you grow)

slay your thirst (slake, lake, k)

paradise, parables, and paramitas

steeples and sheeple

people, p-push

   pull a trigger (fire), 

   push! (giving birth) (emerging into the light)

(two lights, life or death)

physics, gravity a pull; can it be alternatively conceived of as a push?

matter and mass seeking friendship and fellowship

chemistry and communion, law of attraction

fe, faith, forever and ever, iron

No comments: