Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, February 12, 2021

Lies, Leos, and laying low

 God lies

The bible even says so

God is a man of war, the art of war is deception

God said if you eat of the tree you will surely die

But they didn’t (at least not yet)


Does baptism wash a baby clean of original sin?

I don’t believe in the story of Adam and Eve, or of the existence of sin

Born flawed, somehow, in need of forgiveness?

No, babies are pure, helpless, guiltless, in need of milk

‘Milk’ is my code for mil (a thousand, in spanish) reasons people k (kill)

A baby would kill for milk, lol

Is that it?


bad, bible and death

    Dogma, female dog, bitch, obituary (is how they connect)

pc, pairs and couples

him, humbly implore mercy

mw, merriam-webster, make wise

SI, self-inquiry

   Know thyself (biblically? Masturbation!)

   Get a handle on self, or at least a hand

   Master bay shun (leaving the bay area, moving elsewhere)


Pp, persons and phenomena, parts and pieces

cc, causes and conditions


Com, cum, calm, commerce, computer, completion

self-concept, residual self-image, vs. no-self

emptiness, no-self, and selflessness (unselfish behavior)

chair, charity, and chariot (and un-charted territory)

Threat! of no-self (to being alive, conscious, survival)

www, what women want, genes and resources (GR)

Eggs-istence (existence of ex)

wit, wishful thinking

AI (Jesse is Isai in spanish:  Anger, Indignation) (madness)

Pie, is not a purely intellectual experience!

lie, lack of inherent existence

Self, multiple selves, multiple roles (elves?)

Body, mind, memories, what eat less what you excrete, dna, microbiota, communities you’re a part of, dynamic not static, always changing, approaching death.

Lyirc- will you ever finally reach a point of knowing?

    Omniscience? No.   A subject, or a field of knowledge?  Probably not completely!

    Biblical knowing?  Easy peasy.

I enjoy life, want it to continue a long time, desire experience

           Creating structure and order from chaos, K-oss

I am attached to health, happiness, growing in years, age, wisdom

I love self, reality, writing/processing, growth

U, smile/happiness (joy, bliss), universe, you

I have a bucket list (of books)

My body is a bucket of blood, a bag of bones, blood and guts!

My discontent is my content, dissed (disrespected)

  (not really, I appreciate constructive criticism, engagement)

I enjoy my “Godyssey”.  Memories, evolution of understanding, journey.

I enjoy books, reading, travel, eating, music, movies/video, etc.

I am not my dna (I am not an identical twin or clone)

Moment of death (MODern, urn!)

Can consciousness persist past death?  Maybe it CAN (if not does)

Pp, possible persistence, eta eternal

Hens in heaven.  AF, almighty father.  FA, flying away.

Pah! Pain, Affliction

re-animated, like beavis and butthead (butting heads, like rams)

Voices (v’s), AV (absence, vacuity)

MT empty mind, refilled, fill, refresh, your spirit on a mountain top!

   Tibetan corpses left on mountain… ("sky burial", excarnation)

ex-carnation, lol, excoriation, incarnation, in a car nation (like usa, us)

Figure of speech, fig and peach, flower flow

“always” enjoyed something

Like AA (all of the above)

No comments: