Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

What I, God, say on Abortion

God is adopted
God is glad he is alive.
God is against abortion.

That about sums it up.
The law of the land is not God's law. I believe pregnancies should be brought to term, and that it is immoral not to, for the following reasons:

1. If the baby is not meant to live, a natural abortion will occur.
2. Other than that, abortion is infanticide, as life begins at conception (a scientific fact)
3. Although there is an umbilical cord and the child is inside the mother, the baby is not simply to be regarded as an undesired leach or tumor, because it is a human being with human rights, including the rights to life, liberty, and happiness. It doesn't deserve to be killed -no one does.
4. God is love. God is good. Killing your own baby is not an act of love.

If a mother kills her (unconnected) baby she goes to prison and is almost universally reviled; why is it legal, then, for her to kill her connected one? Either way, the baby is dependent on his or her mother. There should be an intimate, nurturing bond between mother and child at this time. The connection is a physical one, and I would think the intimacy would be that much stronger.

Here's an interesting sidenote argument I have to the central pro-choice argument that a fetus is not a person: would a siamese twin (perhaps unwanted, lol) be legally killable under the argument that the bothered has a right to keep laws off her body? If anything, the current law of admissable homicide should be kept off the fetus' body.

We live in a culture of death, that glorifies violence. We seek to "make a killing" at business, for example. We need a kinder, gentler nation that respects and values life (except for killing meat for food, and bacteria and viruses). Otherwise, we should simply legalize murder, be done with the law, and live under anarchy.

I've already written about my ideal society, and it's multiplicity of legal systems (theoretically and potentially one for person on earth).

If you want to see an alternate point of view, try this.
Catholic forgiveness and abortion healing resource, link

No comments: