Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mystery of the Eucharist

The mystery of the Eucharist doesn't seem all that mysterious to me.

-Jesus ate bread, and as you are what you eat, so the disciples became Jesus physically, because they ate the same thing. Also, it's symbolic cannibalism, but instead of eating enemies to absorb their power or spirit, it's eating one's guru or whatever, according to the higher law of unity with reality and transcendence, in the highest form of respect.

-the same applies for the wine. But the wine, I think, deserves a little more. Drink life in! Drink the son of God's blood! Jesus drank wine, which releases inhibitions and makes things a little more -natural, shall we say-, so the sexual and violent aspects of human nature (of which Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner said, "that's the spirit!) -with alcohol also as the social lubricant, as well as permitting his followers to become more pliable to his message- these aspects, represented by what I assume is the left hand and the right hand in Jesus' strange internal world, ...which would get nailed (which he may or may not have known about at that time/the last supper), so drink up, because his passion was not pleasurable ecstasy in bed, and certainly not a blood orgy, but rather in excruciating agony, as what I assume can only be described as masochism, self-justified, it seems, by his belief that he was saving everyone from sin and hell, if not death itself, poor guy. Damn, as they say, right? What the hell am I saying..damn, hell, right, agh!!! LINGUISTICS...THAT's the mystery (the letter T is a cross, of course). It seems Jesus was a bit of a prude.

Okay, so linguistics is a mystery, and the passion is a mystery, and the eucharist is another mystery (sorry for confusing things).

I really don't think Jesus saw his future during the last supper. Maybe he had intimations of immortal mortality, everyone dying continually...but if he knew he was about to be crucified, unless Jesus was insane, I assume he would go running for the caves, like Osama. So that's a mystery (i.e. did he know, and if so, why didn't he go? I'm like Cochrane, lol).

Assuming he did (know),
He embraced pain and death. Mystery solved, maybe. He embraced fate as God's will. That's a bit more probable. He was a complete nutcase. Mystery solved. Talking to myself? Jesus. Did Jesus see his own future, acting out his life like a robot? Mystery #5.

A few more mysteries:
And eternal life vs. omega, hmm. That's a bit of a mystery, too. Will the Jesus meme ever die into oblivion? Probably. Jesus is a mystery wrapped within an enigma within a Riddle. Ha.

Anyway, my point, and I do have one, because I'm going to nail this Eucharistic mystery, so to speak, is that bread and wine become body and blood through the "mystery" of biology, and we become Jesus, because Jesus was just a body carrying around ideas, which he instituted a ritual for, to create a church, or body, to contain and perpetuate those ideas (with a head, lol), in bodies which essentially don't matter next to the fantastic memes he devoted to his self-aggrandizement, I would say. (In addition to a head, there may be a butthole, too).
Okay, so Jesus may have actually believed in himself.

Also, I think the basis of any religion is always sexual. I just see sexual subtexts.
Jesus Christ! G is us. "holy cum union"
more abstract: G is 7, i.e. 7-up, i.e. Penis, cock crows, (Christ! =g is all)
(well, I understand it, lol)

The mystery of eating, in general, is a biggie. Drinking, what dish being eaten, what food, fork smiling or frowning, timing and synchronicity with conversation, all that madness. Fuggedaboutit. Who cares, just enjoy your meal, for christ sakes, lol.

God's eyes, God's hands.
lord nose.
Hammer of the gods

No comments: