Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Iridology and Dermatoglyphics

May I see your I.D., please?

Iridology is said to reveal stuff about you (your health, personality) from your eyes, and Dermatoglyphics does the same with your fingerprints.. (actually, it's the "study of the integumentary patterns formed on palms, soles, and fingerprints.")

Pretty interesting stuff.
Palm-reading, or chiromancy, is an old, many say quack, art/science. I had a thought: Maybe the government can tell stuff about you if you're on the fingerprint database... Don't they take footprints of babies at birth? I bet that might say something, as well.

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, could the soles be the window to one's eye?

Here's an iridology link.
Here's a link to an expensive dermatoglyphics book for purchase.
Wikipedia on dermatoglyphics is scant. But here's the link.
Here's an interesting article that a cursory review revealed me to have csi (serious intent).

Fingerprints of God is a book (but I don't think it talks about my hands, lol), purchase
Lifeprints is what got me started on this post; I met the author, Richard Unger; purchase

Apparently, there's some fingerprint correlation to schizophrenia.

I believe I have zero whorls. Not sure, though. If I want to be a paranoid schizophrenic I can always believe the computers that are reading my blog are reviewing my fingerprints, lol. But I have an eye on one of my fingers. So it'll look back.

This stuff puts a new twist on Ditech.
(not a very hard riddle. d,i -get it?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The difficulty with proving iridology as a science is that there are no studies being accomplished in North America, yet, there are several studies from other countries that show great reliability of iridology as valid diagnostic tool.

For example, three recent studies showing good success in detecting diabetes:

Journal Article: Learning to predict diabetes from iris image analysis:
Early Detection on the Condition of Pancreas Organ as the Cause of Diabetes Mellitus by Real Time Iris Image Processing

Journal Article: Early Detection on the Condition of Pancreas Organ as the Cause of Diabetes Mellitus by Real Time Iris Image Processing:
Early Detection on the Condition of Pancreas Organ as the Cause of Diabetes Mellitus by Real Time Iris Image Processing

Journal Article: Abnormal condition detection of pancreatic Beta-cells as the cause of Diabetes Mellitus based on iris image:
Abnormal condition detection of pancreatic Beta-cells as the cause of Diabetes Mellitus based on iris image


And some amazing studies accomplished in Russia:
http://www.iridologyinternational.com/content/russian-iridology-clinical-studies