Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Everything is God

The Jesuits have a goal of seeing God in all things.
or, "It's all good, dawg"

The webpage of the online Spiritual Exercises also says "that it is God who truly directs. The Directors help you discover how to pray best, how God prays in you, and where God is leading you."

Prays in you. That's a trip.

Apparently, no one has an identity.

The only way to see God IN all things, is if God IS all things, right? If everything's God, and God isn't you, and even your prayers to God come FROM God, then you are nothing, an illusion, you don't exist, your thoughts aren't your own, you are a vehicle, a vessel, a part of God, and...here it is...God Himself. You're a part of reality. You're a part of His body, like a finger.

It seems to me like hypnosis to make you think of yourself as "good," so you will live a good life, and do good things.

I'm not going to go through these exercises to come right back to where I started.

I exist. Happiness is good. If it makes you happy, it's moral. And the most moral should make you the happiest. If we are God's children, we'd be built that way, no? Reality unfolds as it will. Playing God and Being God makes me happy. Maybe the reason I feel headshocks and voices all the time is because all these psychic vampires are draining me dry. The Christian answer is to fill your tank weekly -refill- and eat and drink the Eucharist. The Eucharist stands for Jesus which stands for God which stands for reality. Mm, truth! Perhaps I should start consuming people. I mean, did Jesus? Is cannibalism Christ-like? Is Jesus my saviour, too? He seemed to think there was torment for those "who don't believe in his name," whatever that means. If you say his name, is that supposed to be a powerful spell? Jesus. Maybe I should eat the Body of Christ? I eat cannibals? I've thought t0he Eucharist might be a ritualistic consumption of the other folks attending the Mass, or the entire body of the Catholic church, for all the reasons you probably disagree with them in so many ways. I don't know if there is a subconscious subtext to eating in general, and I don't care. I just want good food. I know things taste better if other people are hungry for them. Torture tastes good. I'm not going to eat anyone. I'm not that crazy, and I don't have a death-wish. But I do, if the alternative is an eternal life of suffering. I believe Oingo Boingo over Jesus (nobody lives forever). This God role thing started long after my schizophrenia, by the way. But I've always felt smarter than the average bear. Albert Fish said the tastiest thing he had ever eaten was a child's rump roast. It made him happy. What a world.

God's in that, too, I suppose.

It's all good!
Okay, maybe morality deserves some thought, like universal happiness requires restricting some individual happinesses, and some serious psychology/brainwashing/education, about civilized living. I'm gonna have to think about that.

No comments: