Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A bit o' physics

Quantum Entanglement, Time Travel, Teleportation, Antimatter, and Singularity!

Physics is fun. Stuff like going faster than light, and data time travel.

1.Einstein famously derided entanglement as "spukhafte Fernwirkung" or "spooky action at a distance." In fact, it was his belief that future mathematicians would, in fact, discover that quantum entanglement actually entailed nothing more or less than an error in their calculations. As he once wrote: "I find the idea quite intolerable that an electron exposed to radiation should choose of its own free will, not only its moment to jump off, but also its direction. In that case, I would rather be a cobbler, or even an employee in a gaming house, than a physicist.”

I wonder why.
Maybe he should have. Experiments support it.
(I hate nukes)

2.I was in San Francisco with my dad in his car, when we heard a report on the radio that talked about how physicists had succeeded in sending a laser beam faster than the speed of light through a certain medium; I think it was a prism. Thus, they had achieved time travel, and the laser I think came out before they turned it on, or something. That was my impression, anyway. I was much more impressed with the report than my dad.

So maybe I'm the father of Jesus? The letters of my name are certainly entangled, it seems. I actually don't know. I'd like to say I'm just playin'. By father, I mean source, or maybe the guy in his head, like David (Eldridge) is in mind. You know, like how vampires sire or something, but in a good way.

I know, I'm crazy.
(I hope at least you're enjoying reading this)
Scientology is the science of mind, they say. They seem to understand mind control.
But do they understand dreams?

Anyway, I'm not so sure time acts as unidirectionally as everyone thinks it does. Expected death, for example changes our behavior. Likewise, anticipated anything usually causes a response. If you anticipate immortality, you might be inclined to act according to the criteria that define the anticipated characteristics of that immortality. Anticipated heaven, hell, or oblivion each have their effects. Just a thought. I'm inclined to believe in a clockwork universe, unfolding deterministically, though. You do what you gotta do. Freedom? Feel free to believe in freedom.

3. Teleportation is already here; link

quantum internet
A Quantum Internet of the future, as I envision it, would have everything entangled, maybe, and instantaneous feeding of the information you want, directly to your brain, or a device, your choice. Is everything already entangled? If not, what would that be like? Would we need to impose a form on the content? A kind of omniscience, that clearly organizes all information, tailored to each person's learning style? Will astrology ever be obsolete?

levels
How many levels of reality are there? In pods, with everybody dreaming, like in the Matrix movies? Self-generated dreams and externally fed dreams? Communal dream-realities, and individual realities. In the womb? Waking dreams, dreaming you're awake, enlightenment, disillusionment, in the present, reliving the past, imagining the future, emotions (happy disillusionment?)...Live them all, no? Experience the full range of life. Have the ability to choose what and for how long, with the ability to return to past conditions, from the infinitely varied experiences in reality. Be a centipede. Be a unicorn. Anything. Design it yourself. The future could be totally fun. Like "heaven."

There are levels of deception, too. People will have false-consciousness, and live delusional lives, and/or maybe spend their life in a virtual world, without ever seeing the real one.

They say we need our lies. Maybe the person who said that hasn't seen the whole truth? If it's that horrible, you can always erase your memory, and start over again. You see what you're looking for? What a world.

I want to travel.

4. Antimatter is a pretty weird thing, too. Apparently, if a particle and antiparticle collide, they both disappear, poof, into...what, nihility? Apparently, stuff is just popping into and out of existence all the time. Like socks, for example. Reality is a froth of quantum foam or something.

5. Truth told, I don't know what singularity is. I know what Singulair is. Singularity I suppose is when somebody becomes information central. Like if I become even more Godly, and everything is quantum entangled through me or something. Dunno. Just guessing. Right now, there's just gods everywhere running willy nilly and reality is a madness of bumpings and clashings. Lol.

No comments: