Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, October 2, 2023

Punchy paragraphs

Pinch me, I'm dreaming

Pow!  The punch landed on my left cheek, shattering my jaw.   Or would it knock out teeth?  I don’t know, I’m a writer, not a fighter.  Maybe both?  


Kablooie!!  The next punch landed between my eye and ear, the temple, and knocked me out cold.  Possible death punch.  The ambulance was called.  I survived.   Obviously - I mean, I’m writing this.  (Okay, you got me, it’s fiction)


The punch bowl was spiked with absinthe.   So it packed a punch.  Absinthe is over 100 proof, and illegal in much of the world.  One sip, and I was on the floor.   Floored.  Bam!   The perfect punch.


Red Gatorade, like blood.  In a bottle, like a cock.  With a 1-2 punch.  Good shit.  Florida gators will drink anythng.   Like a bloody alligator with AIDS.


Punch and Judy.   Ponch and Jon.  Pontius Pilate.   Is that a Sears poncho?  Pynchon.  Pinch me.   Punch it!  


Pied piper possibly pens punchy paragraphs purely to produce posts that placate Prometheus.


G-D

ghost dog, god host, the god of fleas, the ant christ

gray davis, great dudes, great day, great danes

gaydar and a gay darth vader

74 years, or 650k hours (avg. lifetime)


a physicist that knows all the particles knows "everything"

E.T. knows everything

a dictionary is a poem about everything

know all the letters, the alphabet, and you can make all the words

everything is everything - lauren hill 

biblical knowing, and I don't know shit


poo, shit, crap, dung, excrement, feces

some shit about nazis

talking shit about ts eliot 

bm, fm, ordure, stool

truculent feculence


offal off an awful album

freud, fraud, frodo, afraid

a frayed knot

Joko, Wittgenstein, and the Laffer curve

Teshara's threshold

Wag! and the Writers Guild of America and Walgreens

Elon and lawnmower man

Michiko Kakutani and Michio Kaku and Kazuo Ishiguro

Alberto Fujimori at Yoshi's

knock knock?  Tanaka


Love?  besides the Real Deal:  there's Roxy, oxy, and exy

   Roxy is the artist that sang the 1975 song, love is the drug

   Oxy is the chemical oxytocin (not oxycontin)

      (utilized to induce labor, it also increases:

           sociability, trust, and empathy)

   Exy, or E, or MDMA, is the drug ecstasy

      (induces euphoria, empathy, and love for fellow humans)

         (Stacy's mom, has got it goin' on, lol)

cop copulation and sexual congress and horny hornets


apex, being, coliseum, deviate, economist, ineffable, gina

H and itch and etch and such

eye and eye, ivory and ike

jail, caiman, elevate ellen to elmo, empathy, enter, odious, peter

eye queue, ICU 

eh?, bee, see, gee, eye, jay, elle, pee, queue, are, tea, you, ex, why 

army, essence, teetotaler, universe, veal, double-you (twins), exacto knife, wyatt, zebra

20 cent paradigm (and the rapper 50 cent), fitty wrapper

paper or plastic?  kill a tree or erode the ozone?  erogenous zone, Katie
virtually virtuous sinful synonyms: 
a basket is plastic (they sound similar), a cart has 4 wheels (like a car)
there are plastic carts, though (oh ugh)

Plato on Pluto
Legolas on a lego gondola
Gregor Samsa and Gregory Sams (inventor of veggie burger)
ham sandwich, hamlet, Buckingham palace
hello hallowed hollow!
properly prosperous population
how do you say basket in Basque?
the love bug, and "shagging" flies (baseball)
   cockroaches and caterpillars
horny rhinoceros beetle, in sex, coming, to term-ites, buggery
kiss my grits, eat my shorts

3 letter guys: Sam, Tom, Jim, Mel, Ron, Ben, Bob, Ted
Amon, Elon, Obed...  imam omen
The Omen, The Exorcist
Dennis the menace in Venice
a note to Anne's son
Ted Danson and Richard Branson visited 
Charles Manson and Robert Hanssen 
to watch ensign Benson dance with Queen Ansun, 
like they have ants in their pants, said Vance.
Misery (movie), Les Miserables (Victor Hugo book), and Missouri (MO), modus operandi, Moe and Randy
random fandom and dumb pandemonium in tandem
tandem recumbent? panda pandemonium? a panda named Mona?
Now Everybody's Me - Dead Milkmen vs. 
   (buddhist joke punchline:) make me one with everything
(reality could of course be both or neither)
replicating agent Smith (Matrix movie)
reptilian replication? in god's repertoire
a reputation for computation, cold and calculating, hot n' horny
How's Heath's health?  How's the weather, Heather?
Jefferson is worth $2.05;  Lincoln, $5.01, and Washington $1.25
I bought a piano from Morgan's Organs, in Oregon (or a gun)
Be smart:  what's b sharp?  sounds like c natural, snatch
B be bee bea, and C si see sea
BMW, bucks money wealth
JLT, joy laughter tears
Zeus the cat, a cat named Dog, a dog named Cat
edm, edam, electronic dance music, eat drink mary
certain insertion?, Sharon is unsure
Sauron is a moron
  black attack, yakity yak, don't come back
Mack and Jack whacked a yak
Take a hand-off from Gandalf
Bilbo's in Bilbao
Gimli drank another gimlet
Minden ain't Mindanao
Kamala Harris in Paris, undone in London
politicians on missions, reps taking steps, veeps in jeeps
what's guidin' Biden?  avoiding a Trump slump
Joe's dough is Don, gone
Putin pooted
Ukraine in a world of pain
well, war is hell, unlike peaceful geese
flying vs. dying, (buying vs. crying)
my pal God, and Mai's dog, Buddy
fighting isn't quite right
the warp and weft of the left
I don't own any drones, but I purchased some merch
I'm like a wombat in combat
in the shit, in a pit
believe it or not, bio knot
I quit

lively and lovely, literate and legible, and sane, soon
satan's stain ain't on the saintly
Evelyn in sin with the devil in her Cadillac deville
diablo sells blow (and dabbles in cabbage)
aunty cries about the antichrist
Lucifer carries his crucifer in tighty whities
Mephistopheles infected by anopheles
Beelzebub plays with his sub in the tub
cop sez Christ lead the heist - Jesus flee's us
the lord of the bored, whores, gore and more
global order deity

No comments: