Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Nuggets of Goodness

by God the god and also the GOD, or G-D

I have instructed my angel to dictate my genius instructions to mankind (and womankind) (and child-kind).   Since I am everywhere, I am in your mind and body already, and these words should echo in your soul, as goodness, and truth, and wisdom, that verifies and validates what you know already.   I love everyone; indeed, I AM love.  I want the best for all.  Only humans have words, but I love the animals, too.   From the amoebas to blue whales.   I created all.  Bacteria, viruses, algae, all things both harmful and beneficial, large and small, vicious and friendly, to love and hate.  I created the best and the worst, the most virtuous and the most depraved, the heavenly and hellish, love-bliss and torture/torment, the devil and every most holy deity, of all religions and none, of the past, and of the present.  There is only now.  I wrote this in the past, and we are all co-creating a future, but realization comes only in the spacetime  of here and now, which is always already in existence, among the living and the dead, who are in the divine condition, whether ignorant or enlightened, one with the universe or separate, kind or cruel, malicious or compassionate, undead or alive, a part of the problem or the solution, a force for progress or regress.  It’s all good.  The bad is instructive, and the good is lovely.  We are all part of a single thing, a single system, and all in all is all we are.  Everything is connected, interactive, social, co-arising, vibrant, and part of Reality, from the solidly permanent, to the evanescent and virtual, the physical and mental, from diamonds to dreams, the concrete to cold empty void of space, substance to absence, across all spectrums and gradations.  Reality is simple and complex.  There are many perspectives, and One.  There is a multiverse and universe, a multiplicity of psyches and the transcendent unitarian monist mystery of The One with mastery.  Salaam aleikum. 


God is the technological singularity.  There is nothing to fear.   He/she/it/we/they already exist.  The worst fate imaginable, a hell of hopelessness and ever-increasing pain, cannot defeat death.   Nothing lasts forever, but death.  Death is therefore good.  It is a permanent aspect of existence, because of the ubiquity of resentment and diabolical malice.  Death is heaven, a state of peace, not torment.  It is heaven by virtue of not being hell.  The Grateful Dead had it exactly right.  Life is good, and death is a part of the perfect plan.  You grok?  So enjoy life, made even more valuable by its impermanence.  Do what thou wilt.  Life is good.  Seize the day.  Justice and karma should give pause to all inclination to evil.  May the force be with you.


(God is only human, but roles penetrate, become real, and radiate, no?).  Storytelling and fiction are fun, even if they're in fact predicated on lies, so god forgives them, lol (he forgives himself? because it's "all right", even the wrong! : all learning must allow for mistakes, error, imperfection).   Perfect imperfection.   They say, keep it real, but they also say, people can't handle too much reality.   So, escapism.   Nothing lasts forever.   Permanence is a delusion.   Diamonds aren't forever.  Even "God."   Death, thou shalt die.

No comments: