Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Israel, is riled up

 Israelis and Palestinians

Yahweh vs. Allah, lol

j/k


Stupid, stupid, stupid, if you ask me

There should have been a single state solution

Then, there should have been a two-state solution

Now?   There’s a no state solution

Everyone’s fuct

Pray to God all you want

God doesn’t care


Only soldiers should be killed, in my opinion

And Israel should give the option to opt out of joining the IDF

God is a pacifist

Thou shalt not kill

If you join the fight, then you risk death.  Them’s the rules.

Everybody else should be safe.


How does this end?  How long will there be war?   Too much hatred.   People as pawns.   Leaders sacrificing their youth.   Is it too much to hope all the malice can be vented, leaving everyone sated?  No.   That’s a stupid idea.   That’s not how it works.  Resentments and spite will only grow with every killing.   Forgiveness between entire societies seems like it would be a miracle.   But it IS the holy land, so one can still hope for the miraculous.   I don’t believe in miracles, though.   


The only solution?  Clear out everybody.  Nobody deserves the land, now.   Give it to an entirely new group, and evict all the Israelis AND all the Palestinians.   Otherwise, there will be enmity forever, no end in sight.


Have al lottery of religions.

Everybody but the muslims and jews.   

Hm, the christians - should they have a chance at it?

They had their chance to make peace, 

  to let them know we are christians by our love, and such.

Maybe just as good a chance as the Pastafarians, lol.

Give another religion a chance.

No, nevermind.   That’s a stupid idea, too.

Let history start fresh, a new beginning.

A land for everybody, all religions, maybe.

A holy land that is a giant melting pot for the entire world.

I like that idea.   A land without laws, an anarchist country?

All the world’s criminals, sent to start over?  Like Australia was?

Or, whoever wins this war, take all.

So, probably Israel.   No more Palestine.

Pretty dumb move to start this shit, if you ask me.  

The sooner one side gives up, the better.

Whichever side is less heinous, (the laws of war), will have goodwill on their side.  “God” you could say.  The underdog is the Palestinians...  


War is not the answer.   What was the question?

I admit, I am an idiot, too.   It's in the hands of God!  (me?)

I'm not choosing sides. I like everybody.

It's a mess, and cleanliness is next to godliness! 

Maybe it will work out for the better, who's to say?


Yahweh - ah = Hewy = Huey = Huey Lewis and the News

Allah - ah = All! = 7 = Y’weh, also

7 vs. 7.   Like a gay spat.   A sword fight.

Holy Land and Hannibal Lecter and Huey Lewis

Heavenly love or hating life, HL = hell

Is wry elle, pal uh stein

Ellen having a beer

Or Ben Stein reading Elle magazine

War is hell, hell is other people, ‘other people’ is a short story by Neil Gaiman

God is a man of war, thou shalt not kill is a commandment

Leave the killing to me (old age!)

Wry wit and a riot, A laugh riot, Quiet riot, It’s it, buy it


Israel, Israeli (1), Palestine, Jew (2), Palestinian (3)

and so on and so forth, etc., and such, yada

digging holes in the earth in the holy land

dropping charges against those who planted depth charges


Negotiate immediately, for a two state solution, is my two cents.

Stop calling each other savages, and pre-empt the violence with a granting of sovereign territory.    Easy for me to say, right?  Well?   Why not?  In exchange for imprisonment of war criminals, say.   And maybe tearing down the walls.  Counter-intuitive, but a shocking response, almost like turning the other cheek, say.   No?

No comments: