Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, October 16, 2023

BG

Be God

 God is good.  Only God is good.   Says the good book.   So be God.  Like me.  I am.  From one perspective, I’m only a fallible mortal human, eccentric and a bit crazy.   From another, I’m better than God.   Both perspectives are valid, even compatible.  And You can be God, too - if you want.   Or maybe being yourself is better than being God, actually.  I think it’s all good.   We all only live once, so you have to make life fun, and live a little.  And we’re all in the same boat, so you have to respect others as equals, in any case, even if You are God, and others seem like sheeple or bugs or vermin or whatever (!!!).  I mean, if we all killed people we are annoyed with, there wouldn’t be anyone left - right?.  So tough titties, grit your teeth and endure life, and do what you love, and don’t be evil.   Not doing bad (for an entire lifetime) is pretty saintly, if you ask me.  Just sitting is what God does.  Non-depravity is virtue.  Time kills everyone, eventually.   So live and let live, live and let die, just live.  Have compassion and loving-kindness for all, including the Others, like the devil, or your neighbor, or the deluded politician on the other side of the aisle, say.  Don’t worry, be happy.  Make others laugh, serve delicious food, make love, don’t break the law, stay curious, plant trees, exercise and look good/feel good, and die well, without regret.   For starters.  I'm sure you can think of other things.

Don't nuke us with Lucas' mucous!  Hamas says don't bomb us.   I am not for more war and gore, lord.  Nor am I for more poor, more chores, more whores, or more boring lore about days of yore.  I like possibility, options, doors.  Drugs, sex, and violence - stores, score, and the marine corps.  You got to legalize it, don't criticize it.  YHWH and Nirvana?, yeah whatever, nevermind (!)

If only God (who killed millions*) is good, then we are comparatively blameless and pure, without sin (even if we are guilty!).   And maybe sin doesn't even exist (that is to say, only crime does).  No one lives forever, in any case.   And if you're servin' Zurvan, for example, your ethics are neutral, and the universe is indifferent, and it's therefore all good.   Even the fact that there is no you (The Buddhist doctrine of No-Self), and we are all acting ("mummery"), and God, in the final analysis, is just a role.  Still, better to Be God than to submit to a dead guy, in my view.

J/K:  just kidding, justice/karma, and (Joanne Kathleen) Rowling, etc.

*2,821,264 kills by God, is the tally, from the Bible (not including the flood).   Thou shalt not kill.  Vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord.  Only God is good.  There is a time to kill.   Maybe God is the Grim Reaper, and therefore He kills everyone, is responsible for all death! (make of this what you will).  Death by time, senescence, old-age.  Death by chocolate.  Death by shortening telomeres!!  Maybe we're ALL going to Heaven! :-)

Write about something else

WASE and means committee 

The meaning of meaning

Being mean, OR

giving a definition to a letter or sequence of letters (a word)

   (with a particular pronunciation) (in a particular language)

Grr.  Smack.  I didn’t deserve that.  (MEAN ing!!)

The meaning of kindness?

The kindness of meaning? 

   unkind gibberish

Cruel to be kind, in the right measure

Kind, k in d (killing david) (d kin, deacon) (k ind, kill fast (indy!)

The kind kind, the mean mean

The average mean person is basically Hitler (the devil is off the charts)

dang, back to religion

No comments: