Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Big Woman

Bloggin’ on blow and gin

Bloggers and preggers

Loggers and Dave Eggers

My bloggin’ noggin’

They love you - because you’re write


So…

What is Reality?  “reality” is.   Everything else isn’t.   Simple, really.   Or is it?  There are virtual particles, that pop into and out of existence in nanoseconds, say scientists.   There is light, which is said to have no mass, they say.   Solar winds push things around, though - and there are solar sails.   Maybe I should say a prayer for light, lol (No Mass!)   One particle is said to “impart” mass.  Electrons are said to be “bumps” in spacetime.   I know when I’m out of my depth.  Spacetime is to humanity what water is to fish.  And you need to know Lorentzian transformations or something to understand it, maybe.  Philosophers debate what it might mean for God to exist “outside of time.”  So confusing.  They say there was no before the big bang.  And some philosophies, like nihilism, say nothing exists.  No philosophers, even.  It’s all a big delusion.  A persistent illusion.  Absurdists say there is no meaning.  And another philosophy holds that only “God” exists, that Reality is God, the only real thing.  The Smashing Pumpkins say the world is a vampire.  The world whirls.   Every year is a revolution.  The Dead Milkmen have an album called Soul Rotation.  I have a friend who thinks we are all animated, like cartoons.  I saw a bumper sticker that said ELF (Everyone Lives Forever).  Buddhists say all phenomena are impermanent, arising and decaying.   Even diamonds!   Matter has a half-life, and there are living rooms and the life of a tire, even if none of these things is technically “alive”.  Our bodies are objects.   Some of us are undead.  And time, according to Carlo Rovelli, is a weird animal, you might say.  YOLO county:  the count says you only live once.  UCD (University of California at Davis) gives unambiguous, clear, direct teaching.  Diamond Way Buddhism says you can transfer consciousness, at death.  Slayer sings, “I will be reborn!”  And christians sometimes think they’re “born again” (during their one life...that's a big woman, and ouch!).  Maybe that's another form of "coming out."  Happy trails!  That’s all, folks!


v's

they know you have an algorithmic algorithm

you have quite a few excellent ideas

you are a naked pillar


'huevones' in heaven

'pendejos' in the pen


the perp is a flying purple people-eater, purple rain, purple drank!

the chirping serpent is a twerp (slurp! burp!)

No comments: