Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Different Kinds

You-niverses to be kind to

You are the whole universe

The universe is one verse

And the one verse is God is love.


You are love, luv

You love One, You love All                

God is one


Love your enemy

Love the devil

Love Jesus


Love your neighbor

Love yourself

Love everyone, everybody, everything


Love all, serve all

Love me, myself, and I

Love you, yourself, and thou


What’s love got to do with it?

What’s love but a secondhand emotion?

What is love?  Does anybody love anybody anyway?


Love is affection, lust, sex, attachment

Love is wanting the best for another

Love is happiness, bliss


You got to let love rule

Love never dies

People are people


Hell is other people

Heaven?  God alone is good

People suck.  People blow.  Just breathe.


Just be.

Maybe I’m full of shit.

I’m full of coffee, in any case.


Goodbye.   Adieu.  Adios.  Ciao.

Later gator.   In a while, crocodile.

Mm, gatorade and chocodiles


Bible?

love is patient, kind, does not envy or boast, is not arrogant or rude, does not insist on its own way, is not irritable or resentful, does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.

is not proud, does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, keeps no record of wrongs, always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.  love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.


love your neighbor as yourself.  love the lord your god with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind.


let all you do be done in love; do everything with love

whoever lives in love lives in god, and god in him


for god so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.   


love never fails

J'suis Jesse


What is love?  God is love.   Who is God?  I AM (is his name)

Jealous is His name.   My name is Jesse L.   Pretty close.

Yetzer hara - yessir.   Inclination to evil.  Close to Teshara.

Something to do with inclines, nations, and Eve ill.

Running hills.   Like a deer.   Whatever.   

Venison in Venice?  Be nice.  

A dry quiet war? Be not nice.

Love never dies.    Love never fails.

But LN does.   Ellen.  12-14.   26 - Z.   Zorro. 8 and ∞

Son of God, soggy.  Daughter of god, doggy style - woof!

YHWH, yeah whatever

No comments: