Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Spit a flow

kinda nuts

Murder Killing, universe love truth reality allah (mk- ultra)

Peace be with you, said over the corpse

Kmart, kill murder assassinate rape torture, blue light special

    Blue light special in a red light district

Cia experiment, corrupt incompetent administration

What happens if we don’t do anything?

blog, a world without borders, laws, or government?

Anarchy mayhem chaos, AMC

   All my children, American multi-cinema (theaters)

Slaughter and laughter, a murder herder, flock of sheeple

Meat and red rum, me across

Why did Jesus cross the road? To get to the other side!

Drink in the doctor’s ink

Meet me, Mr.Dr., in meat, E.T. on earth

You can’t spell earth without ET

   Or hater, or heart

Add w to earth and get wreath

   Like a ring wraith

Extra terrestrials like ellen trainor

Space aliens like Kevin Spacey, or sissy Spacek 

Universe of verse, poetry and flow-etry

words, like bird turds, dropping some knowledge

The idealistic military wants aliens to fight, so the world can be one

Unite to fight the might of the right!  The white light of spite

Space is the place to mace a face of another race

Rhyme crime?  Insane brain?  Nuts about butts, cigawretched

Where is your hair?  Over there!  In my lair

A sick dick, An ill pill, A dumb bum

A sorry R.E.

Re-ality and Re-Italy, and laity

Do it again, do it with a gun

Islam, I slam the door

Do or don’t, do or die

Death breath

Thou shalt not kill

Be Good!

Only god is good.  So be God!

Gawd

No comments: