Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Heroes of Transparency

I like and appreciate them

Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden.   I didn't read any of their affiliated documents, but I'm still grateful for treating the public with respect, and trust in the value of an educated populace to make informed civic decisions as voters, in cognizance of hypocrisy and the role of intelligence agencies in criminal activity around the world.  

I'm also grateful for the monitors of our elections, vigilant against "fraud and irregularities", who have declared our most recent as the most legitimate, free and fair, and secure, in history.   Trump, who will be gone at noon of January 20th, should be convicted of solicitation to falsify vote totals, which is in fact a crime, worthy of conviction.   This would disqualify him from further office.

LEO, Low earth orbit, law enforcement officer, lion, among others (like the first name).  Both my parents are Leo.  King of the Jungle.  Knowledge is power -Thomas Jefferson.  Truth is beauty, and beauty truth - Keats.   Hear me roar - Katy Perry.   Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them - Al Franken.  Honesty is the best policy - proverb by Edwin Sandys (4/30 is national honesty day in the US).  The truth shall make you free - John 8:32.   (the art of war is deception - sun tzu) (let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me - Vince gill).   the road to hell is paved with good intentions -Samuel Johnson.   War is hell - William T. Sherman.   Trust in the "prince of peace" ("the government shall be upon his shoulder")?, who said "I have come not to bring peace, but a sword?" (!)

No comments: