Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, January 11, 2021

Yes, Please

yup, praise

Yes, erinyes, yeshiva

Holy Si (si is yes in spanish)

YHWH, Yahweh, Ya way

Adi Da (da is yes in Russian)

   Affirmative, corporate firm


pantheist, the all in Allah, the universal in catholic

Abc, allah, borg, catholic

HP, harry potter and the hope and promise of heathen pagans at Hewlett Packard

borg, b or g, buddhist or gentile

Gentiles can be non-jews, or non-mormons, as well


Rigorous, vigor, bigger, go figure

Wigger pig, jigger, but never n-!


electromagnetic spectrum

I am the light, I am the photon, I am the x-ray (lol)

I am the radio, spirit of radio

specter and spirit, rum


Jesus, coming out

"I came into the world as light so that 

everyone who trusts in me might not 

remain in darkness."

   birth, healing the blind, visions and dreams, burden

   candle, the sun/stars, electric light, second sight

   enlightenment, light-hearted, Lucifer and luz

   I and I, eye and eye, Jedi (light and dark sides), 

   eye of Sauron, eye and die, ICU


also,

Siva, si

Allelujiah, ya


kingdom come, respond (spawned)

dna and dan, and Anne

reign and rain (and reins)

hm, healings, miracles

selves, selling elves

    writers putting self on shelf

fat, faith and trust

OT, Old Testament, ordinary time

come as Living Stones to build a spiritual temple

     Rolling Stones and the body is a temple

     hard bones, hard bodies, body building

        strong of heart and mind, too

vampires of the devil, and living stones of Jesus

same idea, both nuts!

IM, I AM, immortality, impermanence

oblivion and I live on

spirits, liquor, being in good spirits

religions as corporations

God as ceo, alpha, #1, leader, most high

impermanent imps, selfish elves, and tiny Tim time

a cult that cultivates culture, not cutting clits


lord, l or d, Luke or Darth

gentiles, muslims- gentle or islam (I slam!)

moose and slims (Carlos, Slim Shady, cigs)

catholic lectors and rectories

Hannibal, wrecked


spear it, chew, Italy 

putting a dirty brain in soapy water

empty of self, fill with other

less me, more you

decrease (me, myself, I), increase (lord, jesus, christ)

MT and Phil (empty and fill)

humanity, Anna T, hummin'

no-self vs. one with the universe (0 or ∞)

studying literature (verse) at university (itty), it's a small world, after all

one verse: 42!


teo, the evil one

   also, TEO is a subdivision of the 

            inferior temporal cortex (IT) of the brain

       teocalli is an aztec temple, teosinte is a Mexican grass

       TEOTWAWKI is "the end of the world as we know it"

       and, Mateo and teologia (Matthew and theology, en espanol)

Hard Rock Cafe, and squeezing blood from a stone

Hector the Protector, in the vector sector

No comments: