Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, January 22, 2021

BMW

 Making a better world

First, compile all the problems.   Second, delegate.  Third, set goals and metrics, to measure progress.   Use rewards, incentives.   Money, prizes, fame.  Get everybody involved, like wikipedia.   Make solutions into priorities, and the trivial be embarrassing and shunned.   Make improvement glorious and meaningful.  A whipping for the worst, sex for the best!  Motivate and inspire and excite and instill discipline and intense engagement, like a video game.  Be your best!  Make everybody God!  Right?  Make the collective interest the personal, and those who help society the most get recognition and respect.  Is that democracy?  Can it be authoritarian, too?  Can everybody be happy?  Can the kingdom come?  Without cracking everybody out on heroin and ecstasy and cocaine, or whatever?  Is universal love possible?  Can the highest ideals be recognized?  Is there hope?  Bring us to eternal life!  

     Don’t die inside.  Don’t be bored, boring.  Be alive!!  Alive, well, happy, engaged, social, fun.   Right?  Be alive until you die.   Even dying can be an exciting, new experience. (I don’t think immortality is really in the cards…).   I could be wrong.  I look forward to finding out, to being surprised, to meeting God, to never suffer, and experiencing all there is to do, see, hear, smell, taste, touch, throughout the universe (except torture, it goes without saying).  To be in love, like we were before we were born, in a manner of speaking.  Maybe even before being conceived.  The monks, in communion, in community, one with the universe, also in love, through Him, with Him, and in Him, who is love.  Erotic has rot in it.  And toe!  Trice!  Agape, Eros, Philia, Caritas.   The cape of superman.   Even Superman dies.  He sacrificed himself to defeat Doomsday.

No comments: